With Access Bank Mobile Banking services you can do basic banking transactions from the convenience of your mobile devices anywhere anytime of the day with less stress. It is convenient, fast and secure.
Mobile Banking Classic
The Mobile Banking Classic service runs on all Java-enabled phones and Smartphones such as (iPhone, Android, Blackberry). What you can do on your Classic Service.
The following transactions can only be performed on the Classic service. Without any more inclusion in terms of services that can be performed.
- Funds Transfer (Inter-Bank & Intra-Bank)
- Bills Payment
- Phone Airtime Purchase
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
How to get the Access Bank Mobile Banking Classic app:
You can download this App on all Java-enabled mobile phones. Simply send “D AM” to 20220 as an SMS in order to download and run the Mobile Banking application. For all smart phone users, Kindly visit the App store and search “Mobile Banking-Classic” to download. Depending on your type of Device And your Operating Systems.
2. Mobile Banking Premium
The Premium service of the Access Bank Plc that runs on only Smartphones devices (iPhone, Android, Blackberry).
- You can carry out transactions in higher volumes because this service provides Higher transaction limits : N200,000 per transaction and N2million daily
- You can confirm Beneficiary name for Funds Transfers
- You can purchase your Airline ticket
- Carry out your Cheque Management – Request, Confirmation and other cheque instructions
- Locate the Branch and ATMs closest to you
- Airtime top-up to any mobile network
- Funds transfer within Access Bank and to other Banks’
- Bills Payment – DSTV, PHCN, LCC
How to Get the Access Bank Mobile Premium App
How To Use The Access Bank Mobile App Platform On Android Devices
Step1. Lunch The App on your device
Step2. Put in your Login details (Same as your Internet Banking Login Details)
Step3. Select Your type of transaction i.e Paybill, Transfer Money or Buy Airtime.
Step4. Put in the type of transaction and the figure.
Step5. Get your token or OTP for the payment Authentication.
Step6. Verify your transaction with the Token/OTP code and Click on submit to complete the transaction.
Step7. You should get a confirmation at the completion of your transaction.
How To Get Access Bank Token
Kindly visit any of The Access Bank branches closest to you for a Hard /Soft Token to be issued at the cost of N1,500