Auchi Polytechnic is a Federal Polytechnic located in Auchi, Edo State of Nigeria. It was founded in 1963 as a Technical college by the British Government for the Midwestern region. At that time, it only offered ordinary diploma certificate in business and engineering courses. It was the Bendel State Government that upgraded it to a polytechnic in 1973 giving it power to train up to Higher National Diploma in science, business studies, engineering, environmental studies, as well as in art and design. Since then till now, Auchi polytechnic has being growing from strength to strength and raising the educational standard in Nigeria.
Auchi Polytechnic has 6 major schools or faculties with 29 academic departments. Prospective students may visit the school website to see the schools and the departments in each. Students may also read about requirements for such course via the school website. Generally, students must possess five o level credit passes that must include mathematics and English language at maximum of two sittings in either NECO, WAEC, or NABTECH. This will be combined with UTME requirements and school screening result to determine any student’s ability to gain admission.
Prospective students can access the application forms online and as well complete it online via the polytechnic website
All prospective students are to pay a non refundable application fee of N7,500 into any of the partnered Banks within Auchi, Benin City, Warri, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Sapele. The banks with the account number are.
- FIRST BANK 5592030001021
- UNITY BANK 349/1068538/1/2/0
- ECO BANK 0600050123510804
- UBA 015000140000019
Upon the payment of the application fee, you will be presented with Access Card and a leaflet to guide you through online application. Kindly visit the website to note the bank branches that has the access card.
- Log on to the school website
- Navigate and click on new admissions link
- Create a new username and password.
- Filling all required details step by step and submit when you are done.
- Upload a passport photograph
- Print acknowledgement slip.
After gaining admission into the citadel of learning, the first thing you are required to do is to firstly accept the admission online and pay the acceptance fee via the school website. Then fill in required details. After this you can print the valuable pages. The next thing is to navigate to the Fees table on the website to view the appropriate fee for the course you are admitted into. And then follow the instructions below;
- Go to any of the partner Banks to pay the fees associated with your course
- Get the Registration Access Card from the Bank as well.
- Log on to www.auchipoly-online.com
- From the Home Page, click on Register
- Input your Registration number with the access pin code, then click continue.
- Then complete all further registration.
In case you have any issue with the registration, you can always contact your departmental excos, they are always ready to assist.