Egypt Air was founded on 7th June, 1932 as Misr Airlines. It later became Egypt air in 1971. Egypt Air is the Egypt’s flag carrier airline which has her Headquarteres at the Cairo International Airport in Egypt. Egypt Air operates scheduled cargo as well as passenger flights to well over 80 destinations across the world.
Egypt Air has five subsidiaries which include Air Cairo, Air Sinai, EgyptAir Express, EgyptAir Cargo and Smart Aviation Company with over 9000 staff. Egyptair is a member of Arabesk Airline Alliance, Star Alliance as well as Arab Air Carriers Organization. Egypt air offers both economy and business flights, you will need to choose.
How To Book Flight At Egypt Air
You can book your flight online within minutes by following these steps below;
- Log on to http://www.fly-nigeria.com/egypt-air-bookings/ or https://www.egyptair.com/en/Book/Pages/book-flight.aspx
- Input your departure and destination cities. Also fill in your preferred travel dates as well as the number of travellers.
- Choose the type of flight whether it economy or business flight type.
- Then click on search or book depending on the website to bring out available flights that match your search.
- Search through the flights and select the one that best suit your requirements and budget.
- Fill in your contact details with those travelling with you.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Filling your payment details and verify the details. Also confirm the details of the flight and then click on “Book Flight” to complete the flight reservation.
Please note that your flight can only be confirmed once payment has been processed. It might be best to make payment via MasterCard, visa card, credit card or verve card.
How To Verify Or Modify Your Booked Flight
You can check your flight reservation and in case you want to make changes, below are steps to make changes:
- Log on to http://www.egyptair.com
- Navigate and click on “my booking”
- On the next page, input your booking reference and the Passenger’s last name. Verify the details are correct.
- Below the filled details, click on “see your bookings”
- It load a new page that will contain your flight details. You can then make any alterations as you wish.
How To Check In
There are a number of ways to check in, Egypt Air gives up to 3 ways to check in. You can either check through the old style at the airport, or make use of the Egyptair’s online check-in options. The Egypt air online check in options include checking in via the web, printing your boarding card and then bringing it along to the airport. You may also check in via mobile phone via Egyptair’s mobile site m.egyptair.com. With this option, your e-boarding card will be sent to your phone through SMS.
For further enquiries, flight reservations or confirmation, you may visit 22B, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria or call any of these numbers 234(0)12801128, 234(0)12712307, 234 (1) 2712308 or +23412624407. The Abuja office is located at the Capital Hub Center Plot 272, Ahmadu Bello Way Banex, Gwarimpa Expressway, Mabushi, Abuja FCT Nigeria. You may send them email via email@example.com or call 234-8188880883 or 08188880884.