Fountain University: How To Register Courses, Payment School Fees And Check Result Online



Fountain university is an Islamic owned and managed private university in Nigeria. It is located in Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria. The institution was founded in 2007 by Nasrul-lahi-li fathi Muslim society fondly called NASFAT. The university is well incorporated into Islamic faith and has her motto as Faith, Knowledge and Service. So, if you are Muslim faithful seeking an Islamic university in the southwest, Fountain university is one.

 

The university offers both undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs. The institution’s academics are organized into colleges. The university has two (2) colleges which include the College of Natural and Applied Sciences and the College of Management and Social Sciences. There are a number of courses available in the institution. If you are willing to study in the institution, you may check through the courses.

 

Fountain like every other higher institution of learning in the country requires a five credit pass in o level results at not more than two sittings and a good UTME score. An applicant can only be considered for admission into any course of study after writing and passing a post UTME screening. So if you wish to study in the university, make sure you possess the admission requirements and get yourself ready for the screening. Please note that direct entry admission is also available.

 

 

How To Pay School Fees

Making school fees payment is very important as it shows you are still interested in the course of study. It is important to check your school fees schedule first so as to know the amount you are expected to pay. It is pertinent to note that you are allowed to pay in installments of 60% in the first semester and the remaining 40% on or before second semester resumption. Ensure you obtain the payment procedure from your department and it should be adhered to strictly.

 

 

List Of Courses/Departments In FOUNTAIN University

Accountancy / Finance / Accounting

Adult Education

Arabic Studies

Banking and Finance (Mgt)

Biochemistry

Business Administration

Chemistry

Computer Science

Economics

Education and Arabic

Education and Biology

Education and Chemistry

READ ALSO- Kano State Polytechnic: How To Register Courses, Make Payment And Check Result Online

Education and Economics

Education and English Language

Education and French

Education and History

Education and Islamic Studies

Education and Physics

Education and Yoruba

Education Foundation and Management

English Language

French

History and International Relation

Industrial And Environmental Chemistry

Information Resource Management

Islamic Studies

Linguistics

Mass Communication

Mathematics

Microbiology

Philosophy

Physics

Physics with Electronics

Political Science

Sociology

Yoruba

How To Register Courses

Course registration is an important step in student registration processes. The very point to begin is to seek to the courses to register before starting the course registration process. Once you know the courses to register, next is to visit your department for the course registration steps.

 

 

How To Check Results Online

After the examination for the semester and session, you may check your performance once the results have been uploaded via the university website. Kindly follow the steps below;

  1. Log on to http://fuo.edu.ng/myresults
  2. Login with your details
  3. Select the session and semester you wish to view its results and the submit.

Once you click on submit, the results will be displayed on the next page. If you like to have a copy documented, you may print it for your records.

 



For further enquiry or assistance, forward your email to enquiries@fuo.edu.ng or call any of the following +(234) 805 897 7296, +(234) 803 706 3960. Students may visit their respective department for any assistance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *