University of Ilorin is a prestigious University in the capital of Kwara state.The University has a lot of applicants vying for Admission year and this article will show you just how to man over the atimes rigorous process.
Candidates are to Visit the UNILORIN official portal and On the Admission Menu , click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
Candidates must Carefully put in their Jamb Registration Number as any typo error will not allow your details to be displayed at all.
Unilorin Admission Requirements
Each candidate is to pay the sum of N2,000 for Application
candidates will select the Get Details button for there JAMB details
Intending candidates should click the “OK” button and enter their details.
Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page.
Select your Card type and fill out your details
Then click on Pay.
How To Check UNILORIN Admission List 2018/2019
To check your admission status, follow the quick steps below:
Visit UNILORIN admission checking portal by clicking http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme-login.php
When the page opens up, enter your Jamb Registration Number and Surname details on the spaces provided and
Click on the Login button to view your admission status.
After checking your admission status on UNILORIN portal, if you are offered admission to study in the University,you have to begin planning to visit the university for processing of your admission and paying some dues required of the school. It’s of vital importance that candidates offered admission to report to school early to begin processing their admission so as to enable them get done with it faster and get ready for lectures immediately. For the candidates not offered admission,there is always a next opportunity. Also note that candidates offered admission can either accept it or reject it for various reasons such as the got admission in any other universities, they are unable to foot the bills of the university or for the sake that they don’t really like the course offered to them.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept Or Reject The Admission Offered By The University And Jamb
- Candidates should endeavour to have a compatible browser on their device *Chrome browser, Ucbrowser etc*.
- Visit the jamb portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on Create e-facility Account or login.
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click the login button to be logged in.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/Direct Entry Admission Status“. You will be rerouted to JAMB CAPS portal.
- At the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details will appear to you which includes your Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the course space is blank when you get to this level ,just be assured you haven’t been offered any admission yet but you can always keep coming back to check on it periodically.