Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic was established on 2nd February 1989.The polytechnic was established to train and develop techniques in applied sciences, engineering and commerce and other areas of learning. The polytechnic awards diplomas (Ordinary National Diploma and Higher National Diploma), certificates and other distinctions in science, technology and other subjects. The polytechnic is owned and managed by the Kaduna state government and it has four campuses with the main campus located along Kaduna-Zaria road, Old UPE.
The other campuses are:
-School of applied science-Gaskiya, Zaria.
-School of Management studies- Gaskiya, Zaria.
– School of agricultural technology- Samarun-kataf Southern Kaduna.
Applicants who choose the polytechnic in the UTME as either first or second choice are eligible for admission. The institution also allows fir admission into part time or full time programs. Other means of admission are through Direct entry ( Mainly for HND) and IJMB ( Admission into Part 2)
Procedure For Admission
-Applicants should logon to the registration portal of Nuhu Bamali polytechnic and request free application form
-complete the following fields: Surname, other names, exam type( GCE/NECO/WAEC/NABTEB), year of exam and exam number then submit.
– Once you have obtained the free application pin, complete your registration by filling in your personal data, upload a recent colored passport and list the O’level subjects passed and the grades.
– Print out the form and take it along with your credentials to the registration screening venue which will be communicated via text or email.
Prospective students must posses the following:
– Five credit passes in SSCE be it WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings
-Credit passes in Maths and English or its equivalent is compulsory
– Must score at least 150 in the UTME to be eligible for admission
READ ALSO- Ican Study Pack: How To Get Different Study Materials And The Online ATSWA Registration Processes
List Of Available Courses
- Agric engineering
- Agricultural technology
- Architectural technology
- Building technology
- Banking and finance
- Business administration and management
- Chemical engineering technology
- Computer science
- Computer engineering
- Electronic and electrical engineering
- Estate management and valuation
- Food technology
- Forestry technology
- Mass communication
- Mechanical engineering technology
- Office technology
- Public administration
- Quantity surveying
- Science laboratory technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
Fresh students into the National Diploma program (ND) who are also indigenes are to pay the sum of #27,000 while none indigenes are to pay #47,000.
– Visit the official website at www.nubapoly.edu.ng to download admission notification using your application number
– Proceed to the director of the school you gained admission to for screening and to collect admission letter
– Pay the registration fee at the bank indicated on your admission letter, collect the teller and pin
– Log onto the website again to confirm payment using the pin
– Print out the payment acknowledgement slip after confirming your payment
– Go to the registration officer in the director’s office for documentation
– After documentation, return the central file to the registration officer and the departmental file to the department.
– Log onto the website www.nubapoly edu.ng
– Select payment confirmation/ courses registration
-Enter your admission number and click search
– Select department and choose your courses then save
– Logout or print out your course registration form.