Southwestern University Nigeria, is an internationally recognized institution, an institution with applies international standard of education to its learning techniques and also accessible for all admission seekers, the institution is technologically and academically equipped to provide the kind of learning system that could only be acquired abroad.
The institution was founded on the belief that human lives can only be enriched through proper understanding; which comes from education, and is completely dedicated to the achievement and advancement of such knowledge and its application to the benefit of the state, country and the world.
The institution is located on the Sagamu Express way in Ogun State of Nigeria; it school offers student the best experience in learning by maintaining an international standard for learning. The university above all is a place where intellectual development is central and where faculty, staff, and students strive together for excellence in the pursuit of knowledge. It is a particular kind of community with a special mission to breed intellectual minds. The institution offers two distinctive programmes in Pure/Applied science and Social and Management science; here is a list of its course programmes
List Of Courses/Department In Southwestern University Nigeria
|Arts, Management & Social Science|
|Banking & Finance|
|Science & Technology|
|Physics with Electronics|
Faculty Of Pure And Applied Sciences
- Computer science
- Physics with electronics
Faculty Of Social And Management Science
- Banking and finance
- Business administration
- Mass communication
- Political science
- International relations
This institution is widely known to be highly selective and competitive private institution that enrols bright, talented and diverse student body. Students who are academically prepared to learn and achieve great potential to contribute to the society. Student seeking admission into the institution upon meeting the admission criteria are required to visit the school online portal at www.southwesternuniversity.edu.ng to continue their registration process.
How To Register Your Courses
Course registration deals with your particular course for that session; ensure you know what course you’re registering. Simply follow the steps below
- Log on to the school website southwesternuniversity.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on the student portal
- On the student portal page enter your log in details
- After successful login navigate and click on academic details
- At this point, click on course registration
- On the registration page select the academic year and semester
- Once the general course pops up, click the ones pertaining to your year course
- Verify and submit, because once submitted the registration has been successfully done
How To Check Result
- To check your result kindly visit the school portal
- Navigate and click on student portal
- On the portal page, enter your log in details
- On the exam check page, enter your academic year and semester
- The result will be displayed on the site, where you can print
For further information regarding university, you can visit the academic campus at km 20, Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun Owa, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
Or contact the liaison office at 4 Olaide Tomori street ,Abiola way Ikeja Lagos.
Email their address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Their contact numbers are