Jimoh Ibrahim was born in 24 February 1967, a pronounced and seasoned lawyer, politician, businessman, and philanthropist in the country and on the international stage. Mr Jimoh is the chief executive officer (CEO) of Global Fleet Group, a diversified conglomerate based in Nigeria, he also has business interests and subsidiaries in neighboring Sub-Sahara Africa countries.
Jimoh Ibrahim is an origin of Ondo State, a southwestern state in Nigeria. Jimoh studied law at the Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile Ife, in Osun State, Nigeria, he graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Laws (LLB). He moved on and subsequently, obtained the degree of Master of Public Administration (MPA), also from the same Obafemi Awolowo University. The business mogul attended Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, when he graduated with a combined Master of Laws (LLM) and Masters In International Taxation degree as a combined honor. His business investments are known to come from the following sectors, among others: oil & gas distribution, hotels, resorts, airlines, banking, real estate, insurance, publishing and investments.
Jimoh Ibrahim Business Interest In Nigeria And Other African Countries
Below we have carefully listed and analyzed some of his business interest in Nigeria and other Sub Saharan Africa countries where his business strives.
- Air Nigeria – Lagos, Nigeria – Formerly Virgin Nigeria And presently Known as Arik Air
- NICON Insurance- A Lagos based Insurance Company with branches all over Nigeria
- Nigeria Reinsurance Corporation – Lagos, Nigeria
- NICON Luxury Hotel – Abuja, Nigeria – Formerly Le’ Meridien Hotel
- Global Fleet Oil & Gas – A large group of gasoline stations (estimated at about 200 in 2011), across Nigeria
- The NICON Group – Lagos, Nigeria – Holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others
- Global Fleet Building – Lagos, Nigeria – Formerly Allied Bank Building
- Meidan Hotel – A Lagos based Hotel, Nigeria
- Global Fleet Industries – Lagos, Nigeria – Formerly HFP Industries Limited before acquiring the new name.
- Energy Bank – Accra, Ghana – A new and foremost commercial bank in Ghana, which started operations in February 2011.
- Oceanic Bank São Tomé – São Tomé, São Tomé and Príncipe – A well-known Commercial bank that was purchased from Oceanic Bank in May 2011.
- Newswatch Magazine – A Lagos based media outfit, Nigeria.
Jimoh Ibrahim Net Worth
Jimoh Ibrahim is reported to have a net worth of about $1.1Billion. This is as reported by one of the biggest media outfit in the world, Forbes Magazine. This might not be entirely accurate but no doubt Mr Jimoh Ibrahim is definitely a business man to the core.
With all we have analyzed and all we have said about this rounded business Mogul, it is a clear evidence that Mr Jimoh Ibrahim (SAN) is well rounded example of a business oriented man.