Graduate Operations Officers at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 6 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operation Officer
Division: Material Supply Unit (Operations)
Reporting to: Project Manager
Position Summary and Primary Objectives
- Operation Officer will be involved in supervision of all aspects of branch office, production of concrete blocks by complying to the quality standard and ensure production targets are met without compromising the quality standard.
- He or She will work to ensure goods are delivered to the clients promptly with high sense of customer satisfaction and ensure the raw materials supplied by the vendors are of good quality and accuracy.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Supervise, assist and evaluate operations staff.
- Checking materials to be sure of accuracy and good quality.
- To enforce production quality standard.
- Ensure satisfactory audit results of branch operations.
- Conduct & document weekly staff meetings.
- Motivate, promote and direct operations staff to meet goals.
- Maintain open line communication between operations staff and senior management.
- Develop individual and team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Assist branch personnel in meeting of all team and individual goals.
- Work within assigned budget controls.
- Proactively implement effective business, team and individual goals.
- Checking both block and interlocking molds periodically to ensure finished products dimensional accuracy.
- To exercise general control over all activities in store department.
- To maintain proper records at all time.
- Coordination of timely delivery execution.
- Supervising of deliveries and checking to make sure that supply is complete.
- To check the book balances with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering Field or any other related field.
- Candidates must have at least minimum of 1 – 2 years relevant and demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- Having a work experience in a construction or manufacturing company might be an added advantage.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word.
- Stress tolerance
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
Skills & Other Requirements:
- Demonstrated team player with strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule (Saturday inclusive).
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Must possess goal oriented skill
- Must have strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Numeric Skill
- Computer skill
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Accountants at Don Quester Consulting Limited
Don Quester Consulting Limited – Our client, seeks the services of result oriented and suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: DQC/KGVL/ACCT/07/16- ACCOUNTANT
Our client requires the skilled services of an accountant who will be able to ensure financial integrity by keeping track of every financial transaction in the guest house to make sure that all incoming and outgoing money is accurately recorded and handled. Also, carrying out investigations on the instance of any discrepancies identified.
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management.
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
- Reconciling bank statements and ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE.
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner. Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits. Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Issue financial statements. Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment.
- IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerized systems, electronic cash tills, etc
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages.
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management.
- A degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience.
- A knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Minimum of 6 years experience with at least 3 years in the hospitality department
- A working knowledge of any accounting software package.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com stating the job code and job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Entry-level Business Development Officers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Adron Homes and Properties Limited, a leading Pan-African Real Estate Development Company with offices in Lagos and Abuja is in urgent need of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Real Estate; Sales / Marketing
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan/strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in a related discipline with
- 1-3 years experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org