Landmark University is a private Christian University founded on the 21st March, 2011 by Bishop David Oyedepo who is currently the Chancellor of the University. It is situated in Omu Aran, Kara State of Nigeria. At the moment, Professor Aize Obayan is her vice chancellor.
The school offers 3 major faculties or schools with 22 Academic programmes for undergraduate. The major faculties include;
- School of Agricultural Sciences
- College of Science and Engineering
- College of Business and Social Sciences.
General requirements for admission into any academic programme in the citadel of learning is 5 O level credit passes in at least two sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTECH. The 5 O level credit passes must include Mathematics and English Language. Applicants are also required to pass the UTME and the screening exercise of the institution before they can be granted admission.
Apart from choosing the school via UTME application, you can as well apply directly on the University’s website. Please note that you will be required to pay for application form online. Its just N5000 only. The major accepted cards are visa, verve, MasterCard as well as E-Transact card.
After a student has been granted admission into the citadel of learning, he or she will be required to carry out a number of steps which are listed below;
- Visit Admission Portal on the institution website ( https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/fulltime/ )
- Navigate and click on “Login”
- In the box provided, input your UTME No and Passcode and then hit Login button
- Your admission portal will be opened, you are required to go down to the option to download Your Letter of Provisional Admission by clicking on “Print Admission Letter”
- You are required to accept the admission offer if you are satisfied with it. This option is just below the print Provisional admission button. Once you accept the admission, you can then wait for further details about payments.
How To Make Payment
The new payment order available on the portal involves generating a payment order transaction number and then making payment through any avaliable means such as on ATMs, Quickteller website or partnered banks. (See the bank list on the portal)
Below Are The Steps:
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Navigate to the Payments and Accounts and then click on new transaction.
- Input the amount in Naira. Do not forget that there is a N500 transaction charge attached to all transactions. It is important to verify all details before proceeding with the payment.
- After payment has been successfully done, a payment receipt will be generated which will contain the Transaction ID, Refencence ID and other valuable details.
- You will be able to see the transaction listed among your transactions when you navigate to Transactions link under Payments And Accounts Info. You can as well print your receipt from this page.
If after making a successful payment and its status still shows PROCESSING on your transactions list, simply click on the update button of the transaction to re-confirm transaction’s payment.
For enquires or complaints on any issue regarding payments, admission etc. Kindly send an eMail to email@example.com