Oduduwa University is a private university founded in 2009 by Dr. Ramon Adedoyin. The university is located in Ipetumodu, Osun State of Nigeria. The university was named in honour of the Yoruba race progenitor, Oduduwa. I believe this may have been aided by the fact that its founder attended Oduduwa College, Ile-Ife between 1970 and 1974.
The university offers both degree and postgraduate programs at the moment. The institution has four colleges which include College of Natural and Applied Sciences (CNAS), College of Engineering and Technology (CET), College of Environmental Design and Management (CEDM) and College of Management and Social Sciences (CMSS) with 22 fully accredited degree courses. The school offers postgraduate in all her colleges.
To gain admission into this prestigious institution, simply apply online via the school website. Please note you will be required to pay an application fee of N5000 at school’s first bank account before proceeding to fill the form online. You will be required to input your teller number in the online form, without this your form will not be treated. Please ensure you enter only appropriate and correct details to avoid disqualification.
How To Register Courses
To register courses, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log on to the school website, http://www.oduduwauniversity.edu.ng
- Navigate to the right hand side of the website and click on “portal” or “OUI STUDENT PORTAL”
- On the next page, you are required to login with your user name and password.
- Verify the inputted details and then click on “login”
- After a successful login, navigate to the course registration menu and register your courses.
Please ensure you gather enough information as a fresh student on issues relating to course registration from your part advisers or departmental executives.
READ ALSO- Ajayi Crowther University: How To Register Courses, Pay School Fees Online And All You Need To Know
How To Pay School Fees Online
All fees such as acceptance fee, tuition fee, hostel fee etc. are payable to the school bank accounts and the tellers must be confirmed in the school. The bank accounts include:
- Zenith Bank A/C – 1012183291
- GTB Bank A/C – 0117709602
- Wema Bank A/C – 0122275995
- First Access MicroFinance Bank A/C – 1040100019 inside the University.
- First Bank A/C – 2014371839
- UBA Bank A/C – 1017690523
Take note that all Secretaries to Provosts are teller Confirmers. For further details about payment procedure and amount, please visit http://www.oduduwauniversity.edu.ng/fees.html
Facts About Oduduwa University
- Its location is just 6km from Ile Ife, Osun State.
- Oduduwa University inspiration came from Universal Tutorial College, Ile-Ife, an ordinary tutorial center.
- The school offers a compulsory entrepreneurship training for all students
- The students are only allowed to dress formal and decent.
- The founder originally detest teaching and would have loved to go into music instead.
For complaints or enquiry, please visit Oduduwa University Ipetumodu, P.M.B. 5533, Ile Ife, Osun State, Nigeria or call any of these numbers
+2348030718373, +2347056555554, or send an email to email@example.com