Prime bank of Kenya is a notable commercial bank in Kenya, founded in the year 1992. Its head office is located in Nairobi Kenya. Just like every commercial bank the bank is saddled with the responsibility of delivering a top class financial service to its customers. The bank performs services like the granting of loans, maintaining savings and current accounts of both individuals and corporate entities. They also operate investment services and mobile and internet banking to make transactions easy for their numerous customers. With over 25 years of banking experience they have evolved to provide financial services comparable to what’s obtainable worldwide.
The bank has a total asset of over US$580 million, and is ranked amongst the first top 20 banks in Kenya by assets out of the 43 commercial banks operating in Kenya. Prime bank of Kenya maintains more than 20 branches in Kenya’s major cities and towns.
How To Register And Use The Internet Banking Services
Internet banking is a major breakthrough of the 21st century thanks to the World Wide Web (www). Banking services is now available to millions of customers worldwide at the comfort of their home or office with the aid of their mobile devices and an internet connection. Prime bank of Kenya is not left out as they have made it easy for their customers to perform banking operations without visiting the banking hall.
Benefits Of Using Prime Bank Of Kenya Internet Services.
- Perform banking operations anywhere at any time as it is safe and convenient and available 24/7
- Check your account balance at the comfort of your home or office or while on the move.
- Get a statement of account.
- Check schedules and availability of loans.
Steps To Register For The Online Banking Services
The internet banking services is available on special request from the customers which means that you have to request to operate the internet banking service before it is available to you.
Procedure To Apply
- Visit your nearest branch of prime bank of Kenya and request for the internet banking form or download it here (https://www.primebank.com.bd/downloads/ib_application_form.pdf)
- If you opt to download the form online make sure you print it as it is on the download.
- Fill out the required details on the internet banking form and ensure that you sign the form with the signature that the bank recognises.
- Submit the completed form to the customer service desk at your nearest branch.
- An email will be sent to your with a six digit password for which you will use to access the internet banking services.
- Once you access the platform you are required to change your user ID and Login passwords. Ensure to use characters that you can easily remember for your password.
- You will be asked to select a secret question and provide an answer. This is to serve as security for your online banking platform.
- You are required to change your own profile by using the personal preferences like email address, preferred language e.t.c
- You can then complete the registration process and move to print out a statement for safe keeping.