Strathmore University is a leading educational institution located in Kenya. The institution offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in arts, business, and science related discipline. The institution is known across Kenya and Africa for its infrastructure, ICT innovation, and Student discipline amongst other notable qualifications.
How To Register Courses Online
Students can register for courses online once they have successfully satisfied all admission requirements or have paid part or full fees for the semester. To register courses enter your login details (here; https://elearning.strathmore.edu/login/index.php). Once you access your student portal. Go to your school for example school of law and enter your student identification number to verify you are actually the one performing the registration and register your courses for the semester. Note that there are compulsory courses to sit for every semester and there are electives.
How To Check Results
Students can check their results at the end of the semester on the student notice board in their departments once the results are out. All results are published once they have been approved by the school academic board which holds the right to withhold results of students who are defaulting in their fees or are sanctioned by the schools disciplinary committee. Results can also be accessed online by login into the student online portal by entering their student identification number and clicking on check results.
List Of Courses In Strathmore University Undergraduate
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Tourism Management
Bachelor of Hospitality Management
Bachelor of Business Science: Finance
Bachelor of Business Science: Financial Economics
Bachelor of Business Science: Actuarial Science
Bachelor of Science in Informatics and Computer Science
Bachelor of Business Information Technology
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications
Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Journalism and Public Relations / Journalism and Development Communication)
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies and Philosophy
How To Pay Fees
All fees can be paid in cash into a Strathmore university verified account by using the following details.
- Any branch of Standard Chartered Bank in Kenya Account No. 0102044844000
- Any branch of CfC Stanbic bank located in Kenya Account No. 99020
- Any branch of Co-operative bank of Kenya account No. 01129160494600
- Payments can also be made by credit/debit cards both local and international. (Payments attract a 3% levy on total amount payable).
- Mobile payment;
- Create an M-PESA account
- Go to pay bill option, enter 168633 (CfC stanbic pay bill number)
- Under account name option, enter 99020 (Strathmore university number) and your six digit student account number (654321). For example 99020654321.
- Enter the amount to be paid and complete the transaction
6. Cash and bankers cheque
Fees can also be paid using cash or banker’s cheque by visiting any branch of Stanbic bank across Kenya and provide the teller along with the cash and bankers cheque. Payments are to be completed using the students’ six digit number, for easy tracking by the schools account department.
Note: normal service provider charges apply.
7. Online banking (SWIFT/RTGS/EFT)
Using your banks online banking platform enter the following on the request form
- Account name. Strathmore University
- Account Number. Enter 99020 (Strathmore university number) and your six digit student account number (654321). For example 99020654321
- Bank details.
- Bank – CfC Stanbic bank
- Branch- Chiromo- 31000
- Swift – SBICKENX
It’s important that bank deposit slips be completed in duplicates and student copies be kept properly as evidence of payment.