Union Bank Plc is one of the ancient banks in Nigeria with a customer base generally filled with the aged. The Bank has stood the test of time and has survived several hard times in the banking sector. They have rather remained strong and seeking more ways to satisfy her numerous customers.
The Union Bank mobile app is called UnionMobile App. It is the answer to stress free, secure and convenient transaction agitation by customers. It is targeted at improving customer satisfaction experience in the self authorized banking transactions. With the app on an internet enabled phone, smartphone, laptop, tablet or desktop computer, you can carry out transactions within seconds from the comfort of your homes, office, street etc. Its banking operation made easy.
What You Can Do With UnionMobile
UnionMobile app enable customers to conveniently operate their account at their own pace anytime anywhere. Below are the transactions that can be performed at anytime via this app;
- Funds transfer (inter bank and intra bank)
- Account balance enquiry
- Airtime recharge for self and others
- Account opening
- View of previous transactions
- Get Insurance
- Merchant payment
- Bills payment e.g PHCN bills, DSTV etc.
How To Download The UnionMobile App
You can download the app at mobile app store such as Google play store, Blackberry world etc. All you need to do is to search for UnionMobile app. Once found, download it and launch it.
For Java phone users, to download the app simply send an SMS containing “D UNION” to 20220 and the download link for the app will be forwarded to the phone. Click on the link to download after which you can then install the app.
How To Activate The Mobile App
After downloading the app, the next thing will be to launch the app. After this, you can now begin the activation process. Below are the steps;
- Launch the app on your device
- Navigate to the login page and then click the “new user” button
- Input the required details which include mobile number, account number, preferred pin as well as ypur chosen password.
It is worthy of note that mobile number you will enter must be the one linked to your bank account through which you get your transaction alert. Also, endeavour to choose a safe pin and keep it safe because you will be needing it to confirm each transaction.
Benefits Of Using UnionMobile
- Fast, safe and Convenient transactions
- Access and control over account by customers
- Transactions can be done anywhere at anytime of the day.
- Easy cashless payment to merchant and in settlement of bills
- No ques at bank or ATM spot
If you have any challenge or inquires, you may reach Union Bank customer service via the UnionCare with +234 1 2716816, 0700 700 7000 or through email by sending an email email@example.com or you may visit any Union Bank close to you.