Did you write your JAMB examination and chose University of Uyo as one of your choices, and you would like to enquire more about where to check admission list, result and pay necessary fees required by the school administration?
You can aslso do that online via school the scool’s web portal by visiting uniuyo.edu.ng, instead of spending resources to go there to do them. And also there, you can view more news and updates about the school and current activities or events.
Below, read on how you can visit the school’s web portal to check admission list, result and school fees online.
How To Check Admission List Online
To access your admission aproval, follow these steps below;
- Log on to the school’s portal with the link: http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
- After logging on to the web portal, you will be required to log in with your RRR in which you used for registration.
- Enter the required details and click on Admission Status
You will get a response according to your inputs and concerning your admission.
N.B. you will be required to use your Scratch Card, but if you have misplaced your Scratch Card you can still re-purchase with a new PIN ither from where you registered or from a café.
How To Check For Result Online
- Go to UniUyo Post UTME web portal: http://postutmeportal.uniuyo.ng/login.php
- Enter your PIN
- Thereafter, click on Login
- Then click on Login to access your UniUyo Post UTME result.
That is to check, for Post UTME, but if you would like to check for semester result online after getting admitted in to the school, read the following procedures to do so;
- Log on to the school’s portal
- Click on Semester Result
- Enter your Registration Number as your username and password
- Select Session
- Click View Result
If you would like to print your result, go to the bottom page of the web portal and click Print Result.
How To Pay School Fees Online
As University of Uyo no longer require students to pay cash online, students are now required to pay oline. You can do that by following the steps below;
- Visit the school’s portal: nucdb.edu.ng
- Login with your username and password on the left side of the home page
- Click on Make Payment
- Update your student data with valid details
- Afterward, select your payment option of either First Semester or Full Payment
- Click on the button to generate the payment slip
- Click Print to print out payment slip
For more information and enquires, you can conact; +234 (0) 81 4612 9875 or +234 (0) 70 1774 7407 | email@example.com