Verite Microfinance Bank Limited was fully registered as one of the major player in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and was in the same year licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution In the financial industry.
Verite MFB takes great initiative and all sense of responsibility in their strong, goal driven and youthful management team which gives them the ability to effortlessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
Verite Microfinance Bank Loans Categories And Repayment Structures
Kindly see below list of accessible loans with Veritemfb Limited.
- TRADERS LOANS
- SME LOANS
- CONSUMER LOANS
- GOVT WORKERS INSTANT LOANS
- CONSUMER LOANS
- PRINCIPALS’ QUICK LOANS
- LPO & CONTRACTS FINANCING
- INVOICE DISCOUNTING
- CAR LOANS
- SALARY ADVANCE
- LOAN TOP-UP.
Office Address Details
17, Verité Building, Apongbon Street, Lagos-Island,
Nigeria West Africa.
+234 (1) 293 207 2, +234 (0) 809 999 5777
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
LOANS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In line with the prudential guidelines of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Our terms and Conditions for loans are stated as follows;
|AMOUNT||1st Month Repayment||2nd Month Repayment||3rd Month Repayment||4th Month Repayment||5th Month Repayment||TOTAL|
- That, the table above is simply for your guidance. repayment plan is not limited to the above table.
- That, Interest rates may be modified or charged by the management of Verite Microfinance Bank without prior notice.
- Loan can be terminated or cancelled prematurely for loss of confidence in the borrower.
- All cheques are presented a day before borrower’s pay day, Therefore, customers wishing to pay cash must do so 2-days before pay day.
- Borrower must notify the bank in case of job loss or change of job or residential address or other relevant changes.
- Borrower agrees that collateral becomes the property of the bank and agrees that the bank may exercise all rights of ownership. And that the borrower can only buy it back or have access to it upon settlement of all indebtedness to the bank
- Borrower agrees to abide by all other terms and conditions as may be stated in the loan form,offer letter and loan contracts.
Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd reserves the right to approve, disapprove or reject any loan without stating reasons for such actions.
How To Apply For Loans With Verite Microfinance Bank
In order to have a successful loan application, kindly follow the steps in the loans application form precisely.
Step1. Please click on this link to open the form page https://forms.zohopublic.com/veritemicrofinancebank/form/ClientDetails/formperma/j12fmb8m_E2AkjG27j7d7F144 .
Step2. On the page, go through the required fields and fill appropriately.
Step3. Once the form is completely filled, kindly click on the red submit button and wait for an acknowledgement Email for further information.
Verite Microfinance Bank Accounts
- Veri-Regular Savings & Current account*
- Veri-Smart teens account*
- Veri-Bright kiddies accounts*
- Veri-Pilgrimage account*
- Verite Upfront Interest Fixed Deposit (UIF)*
- Verite Maturity Interest Fixed Deposit (MIF)*
- Veri-flexi saving account*
- GROUP LOANS(MICRO)*
- SME LOANS*
SMEs & CORPORATE SERVICES
- Current Accounts with clearing cheques
- Free Salary Disbursements Services
- LPO & Contracts Financing
- Advance Payment Guarantee (APG)
- Bank Guarantee(BG)
- Bills Discounting Services
- Working Capital Loans
- Business Expansion Loans
- Asset & other Financing
- *Verite Upfront Interest Fixed Deposit (UIF)*
- *Verite Maturity Interest Fixed Deposit (MIF)*
- Group Loans for members of approved formations like
- Co-operatives societies
- Trader Associations
- Transporters unions
- Associations of Artisans
- Social, Charity, Development and Community Clubs
- Government and Private Organizations.
- Asset Loans