Zenith Bank Internet Banking is the web based solution which was introduce by the Zenith Bank Plc to give you access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on all operation levels. This online platform was put in place to further improve the company’s customer relation to a more reasonable level in the industry.
In this review, we have put together a wide range of achievable on the Internet Banking Platform and All You Need To Know About Zenith Bank Internet Banking.
How To Register And Activate Zenith Bank Internet Banking Solution
Kindly follow the steps below to register and activate on the platform.
Step1. Click on this url to download the Online Form HERE .
Step2. Print out the form.
Step3. Fill in all the information in the form.
Step4. Submit the form Online to email address provided below or alternatively at any branch closest to you.
Step5. A confirmation would be sent to your email once the submission is confirmed.
Step6. A link will then be sent to you once the login process is complete.
How Can I Activate My Zenith Bank Internet Banking
Step1. Click on this link HERE
Step2. As a first time user, you would have to input the following parameters gotten from the branch or via email, Access code, Username and password.
Step3. Alternatively you can also login using your account number and your Token code by selecting the token option.
Step4. Once you are logged in successfully, you would see all the task that can be performed on the system.
How To Reset A Forgotten Password
Kindly follow the steps below to change your password on the Zenith Online Platform.
Step1. Click on this link to get to the password reset page HERE
Step2. Enter your Account Number then click on the continue button.
Step3. You would be taken to a password reset page.
Step4. A reset code would be sent to you via SMS or Email.
Step5. Enter the code and submit.
Step6. At this point you can enter your new password then click submit.
Functions That Can Be Carried Out On The Zenith Bank Internet Banking Platform
• Check your account balance.
• View daily transactions report.
• Transfer Money to Zenith and Other Bank accounts.
• View transfer history and print transfer receipts or email to a beneficiary
• Pay Zenith Billers, QuickTeller Billers as well as NIBSS Billers
• Pay DSTV or GOTV subscription fees
• Airtime Top-Up of all network.
• Book airline travel ticket for all partner airlines.
• Send a feedback to the Bank for assistance and enquiries
What Are The Charges On Transfers With Zenith Internet Banking
There are no charges attractions to get onboard, except for online funds transfers when using the platform.
• Transfers made between Zenith Bank Accounts are completely free.
• Local Money Transfer (LMT) transfer fee is N210 (Naira).
• Transfers to other banks incur charges based on the transfer platform used i.e. Interswitch or NEFT.
• Bills Payment may also incur a convenience charges, depending on the type of Bill being paid on the platform.
How To Get A Token For This Online Platform
The Token for the online transaction can be obtained from any of Zenith Bank Branches Nationwide.
You can simply walk into any of the branches to apply for a Token and It cost N1,500 as at the time of this review.
What Is The Daily Transfer Limit On Zenith Bank Internet Banking
There is a limit indicator on the transfer page that shows how much a customer can transfer daily. However from our investigation the limit you can transfer daily is within N2,000,000.
Kindly visit the Internet Banking page on the website or send an email to email@example.com or call +234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK to find out more on regarding the online Platform.