Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Ogun State popularly called FUNAAB is a federal institution located at Abeokuta in Ogun State. It was established on January 1, 1988. FUNAAB started academic operations in 1988 from the initial site at Isale-Igbein in Abeokuta but eventually moved to its permanent site on a 10,000-hectare along the Abeokuta-Ibadan road.
The university has over ten faculties and seventy departments. FUNAAB offers degrees ranging from post-secondary, undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It also offers several certificate courses and is affiliated with international organizations such as the International Institute For Tropical Agriculture (IITA).
FUNAAB Direct Entry Admission Requirement
- Applicants must possess at least a upper credit at ND/HND or credit at NCE or a minimum of two A-level/IJMB/JUPEB passes from a recognized institution in order to gain admission into desired course.
- Applicants must purchase Direct entry form from JAMB And choose FUNAAB as first choice of institution, They must also undergo the Direct Entry Screening Exercise and pass the cutoff mark.
- Applicants must meet the minimal entry requirement of five credit passes obtained at O’level in not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For Direct Entry Admission at FUNAAB
- Visit the university’s admission portal and click on “Apply For Admission”
- Enter your JAMB Direct entry registration numbers in order to generate a Payment invoice via Remita. Take the payment invoice containing a RRR number (Remita Retrieval Reference) to any of the designated banks listed on the invoice to pay the sum of N2, 500 for the Direct Entry Application Form. You can also pa online using your ATM card.
- After paying and collecting a confirmation order from the bank, return to the portal to fill and complete the Application form online. Upload a clear recent passport photograph,O’level result,OND/HND/NCE/IJMB/JUPEB results or certificate, Correctly fill the Biodata form and submit. Print out the Application Form showing your passport photograph. Also print out the acknowledgement slip showing the schedule and date of the screening exercise. Forward all academic transcripts to the university’s registrar not later than September 28, 2018
How To Check Admission Status At FUNAAB Direct Entry Programme
- Visit the FUNAAB admission portal at http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB direct entry registration number in the field provided then click “Enter” to check your admission status displayed.
- If you had been offered admission, proceed to pay your acceptance fee
How To Pay Acceptance Fees And School Fees
- Visit the Remita website at www. Remita.net and generate a RRR invoice, click on “Pay a biller”, Enter the name of the person you want to pay (Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta), Enter the name of service (Acceptance fees), Specify the amount you want to pay and the currency, type your full name, phone number, email and how you want to pay (Bank branch/Online banking) then check the box I am not a robot. Submit and print the invoice
- Take the invoice to the listed bank on the invoice to pay the pay the acceptance fee or pay online with your ATM card.