Do you desire to have a business account that can serve as a corporate account, facilitating payments to others without stress?
The Guaranty Trust Bank Automated Payment System (GAPS) is an online platform that can help you achieve that. It is one of the several Small and Medium Scale Enterprise (SME) innovations to enable you use your business account to make automated payment, and also give you access every hour of the day to your account.
You can register for a GAPS account online, and start banking away!
How To Register On The Platform
- Visit the GAPS page at https://www.gtbank.com/business-banking/sme-banking/e-business-services/gaps
- Click on Login, and select Register on the bottom left. Fill in required details.
- You can therefore download the application form, and submit at any GTBank branch in any part of the country.
- With the token device that you will be given, you will be able to make transactions.
- If registration is successful, you will be given a token device, an access code, a username and a password.
- After registration, you click on the link above on a webpage to complete your registration, and enter your access code, username and password.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can enter your token code. This code can be gotten on your GTBank token device that you were given. On this device, press the white tab, and your token code will appear. Enter this token on the space on the webpage. Voila! You are done.
- Click on continue, and you will arrive at your dashboard.
How To Make Payments
To GTBank Account
- After login, click on Single Transaction on your dashboard
- Then click on Initiate GTB Transfer, and click on the Beneficiary. If the person is a new Beneficiary, click on Add Beneficiary, and add the receiver to the last.
- Select the account you intend to debit, and enter the amount you want to transfer to the receiver, then click on Add to Batch, and a Transaction Code will be generated.
- Then on your token device, click on the white button. Enter the Transaction Code shown on the webpage.
- You can add other beneficiaries to the batch, select the account and amount to send.
- When done, click on Approve Batch, and then it is done. On the go!
To Other Bank Accounts
Transferring to other bank accounts is basically the same process as transferring to GtBanks. The difference is that after log in, select Single Transaction, then select Initiate Instant Payments.
After which, you can continue process as outlined above.
To Check Your Account Balance
Immediately you log in, you will see your name on top your dashboard and your account balance will be displayed. If you have more than one account, you can click on Account Information, and then Balance Enquiry. After which, you will select the account, and your balance will be displayed.
This is all you need to know about the GTBank GAPS to facilitate payments to vendors and others.