University of Calabar (Unical) is a federal university located in Calabar, South-West Nigeria. It was established in 1975 and started academic operations on October 1976 as one of Nigeria’s second generation university after serving as a mini campus of the University of Nigeria Nsukka. The university has ten faculties, three institutes and a postgraduate school. It offers various degrees at postsecondary, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have the minimum entry requirements of five credit passes at O’ level including English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must choose Unical and score at least 180 or more in UTME to qualify for the pre admission screening test.
- Direct entry applicants should possess any of the following certificates NCE/OND/IJMB/JUPEB/A’level. They should also possess the minimum entry requirements of five credit passes
Unical Post-UTME Application Procedure
- Visit any commercial banks close to you and purchase an electronic e-Tranzact PIN for N2000.
- With the pin log into the portal at http://www.myunical.edu.ng, click on UTME Admission screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after logging in.
- You can also purchase Unical’s scratch card from the listed banks: Unical Microfinance Bank, Wema Bank, First City Monument Bank, Heritage Bank, Zenith Bank. After obtaining the scratch card, you can log into the portal at http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission screening link.
- On the homepage, enter your JAMB registration number and scratch card pin then click on login and follow the instructions.
- Confirm and edit your details then click the submit button. Print out the completed form.
READ ALSO- How To Get Caleb University Hostel Online, The Rules And Regulation And All You Must Know
How To Check Unical Admission List
- Applicants who wrote the Post-UTME screening exam should check their score and admission status by logging into myunical.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number, re-enter the JAMB registration number and also the scratch card number then click the submit button.
- Give the page time to reload and reveal your admission status.
UniCal School Fees Schedule And Mode Of Payment
- Fresh students (Science) N35,250
- Fresh students (Non-science) N34,250
- Fresh students (Biochemistry) N42,750
- Fresh students (Nursing students) N42,750
- Returning students (Science) N31,500
- Returning students (Non Science) N30,500
- Returning students (Biochemistry/Nursing/) N39,000
- Final year students ( Biochemistry/Nursing) N42,750
- Final year students (Science) N34,750
- Final year students ( Non- science) N33,750
- Acceptance fees (Fresh students) N15,000
- Project supervision N3000
- Portal charges N2,500
- Late registration N3000
- Academic gown N2000
- Preadmission screening N2000.
- Charges N1000
Mode Of Payment
Log into the portal with your JAMB registration number or Matric no. Then generate a payment invoice on the Remita platform by visiting www.remita.com. Fill in the required details and take the form to any of the designated banks to pay the scheduled school fees through the E-tranzact platform and collect a payment confirmation order or payment t. Log into the portal again with the confirmation order. Fill the forms provided, then go to your page to update your profile. Confirm the information is correct then submit and print out the payment page.