Paying your DStv subscription has just gotten easier with the eazy self service. You can pay for your own subscription or even pay for someone else all in the comfort of your house. You can even pay from abroad. You can also make a payment at any Multichoice Africa branch near you or pay online.
Payment Methods And Steps
First visit the website at http://eazy.dstv.com/en/ng/pay. Enter the datails of the person you are paying for or your own datails then click verify to ascertain you are paying for the right account. Enter the smart card number or customer number,select country then enter the capitcha into the space provided. You will be presented with a list of different payment methods such as the following:
- Visit the website at eazy.dstv.com then log into your account
- Select PAGA e-pay from the list of payment methods available in your country and displayed on your screen
- Follow the instructions
- Switch on your decoder if your account hss been deactivated already and log into the website www.quickteller.com/dstv
- Select the DStv bouquet of your choice
- Enter your email,phone no and smartcard no then click on next
- Enter your name or name of person you are paying for and confirm that your smartcard no was entered correctly
- Click pay then click debit card type(Interswitch/MasterCard/verve) then enter your card details such as the card number and expiry date then your 4-digit pin
- Click pay once and the transaction has been completed
- Your DStv account has been credited and your services reactivated
- Visit eazy.dstv.com then.log into your account
- Go to the pay page and select global PAY then fill in your payment details such as your name,email,phone no,customer no and smart card no then click on complete payment global pay.com
- You will be redirected to the global pay website
- Select your card type then enter your card number then click pay
- You will be redirected back to your account on the dstv eazy website.
- Visit eazy.dstv.com/pay
- Enter the card holder’s no,card no,cvv no and expiry date displayed on your debit card (Visa/Verve/mastercard)
- Visit eazy.dstv.com/pay
- Enter the mobile no and eazymoney pin
- Your account will soon be reconnected
Note that you can only get this eazymoney feature from Zenith bsnk Mobile wallet service.
This allows you to pay for your subscription both online and on mobile via USSD
Mobile. Dial *389*9*smartcard no# then follow the voice prompts
Online. Select country, input specific smartcard no and click on the verify button
- Click view balance and pay to go to the payment summary page which will show the date and amount to be paid
- Click on pay to go to the payment subscription page showing account holders datails.
- Select eTranzact payment option and select BankIT
- Input bank name and account no
- Generate a 6-digit passcode then click submit details
- Dial *389*00# with the phone number you used to open your bank account to receive an OTP.Input the OTP in the space provided then click pay
Additional Payment Methods Include
– Bank payments such as FCMB,Zenith, Keystone, Fidelity, Union, First,Unity,Sterling, Stanbic IBTC,Wema,Access,Mainstreet and Enterprise bank.