Daystar University (DU) is a non-profit institution located in the city of Nairobi Kenya, it was originally founded in 1967 by an American missionary with an African journalist; and known as Daystar communications. It was basically established as a way of communicating religious teachings, and also targeting its religious audience. In 1971 it began a short term training programme to support and enhance cross-cultural communication strategies among its leaders.
In retrospect the institution has transformed from an organization to an established and recognized academic institution. The university was officially accredited by the Commission of University Education (UCE) in 1989.
Daystar University campus and its other affiliate campuses are located in Nairobi and Mombasa , the institution offers a blend of religious knowledge with academic learning; as it operates a co-educational learning system that instils Christian inter-denominational religious learning as well as a profound academic knowledge of various courses.
The university provides several academic and social facilities, to help motivate and enhance excellent academic learning.
DU offers formative learning of several courses for its students which includes
- Undergraduate Programme (15)
- Masters Programme (7)
- PhD Programme (2)
- The institution has an estimated of 2500 students
READ ALSO- How To Register Courses And Check Result On Rongo University Student Portal
The university online portal is divided into four and which are
- The student portal
- The faculty portal
- The applicant portal
- The course schedule portal
These online platforms are available for student activities depending on what they need. Students seeking admission into the institution are required to visit the applicant portal, while students seeking to pay their school fees are required to visit the student portal at www.portal.daystar.ac.ke
HOW TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
- School fees payment is basically done by visiting portal.daystar.ac.ke
- Navigate to the student portal and click on it
- On the student portal, log in detail will be requested which is the student’s registration number and password
- At a successful log in, you can navigate and click on academic details.
- At this point click on fees payment.
- You will be directed to payment mode
- Then you will click on it and enter your ATM online transaction details
- Print out the payment receipt page preferably in coloured
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COURSE
Course registration deals with your particular course for that session; ensure you know what course you’re registering. Simply follow the steps below
- Log on to the school website daystar.ac.ke
- Navigate and click on the student portal
- On the student portal page enter your log in details
- After successful login navigate and click on academic details
- At this point, click on course registration
- On the registration page select the academic year and semester
- Once the general course pops up, click the ones pertaining to your year course
- Verify and submit, because once submitted the registration has been successfully done
HOW TO CHECK RESULT
- To check your result kindly visit the school portal
- Navigate and click on student portal
- On the portal page, enter your log in details
- On the exam check page, enter your academic year and semester
- The result will be displayed on the site, where you can print
For further information regarding Daystar University, you can either visit the campus or email your enquires to their dedicated email: email@example.com or call them on a secure hotline:
- +020 2733003/4
- +0724 256408/9
- +0735 992991/3
1 thought on “How To Register Courses And Check Result On Daystar University Student Portal”