Nnamdi Azikiwe university (NAU) is a federal government of Nigeria university located in Awka, the capital of Anambra state and a mini campuses at Nnewi also at Anambra state. The university was established as an offshoot of the former Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH) which operated as a university of technology until it was taken over by the federal government on July 15, 1992.
NAU offers a wide range of programmes in various disciplines such as social sciences, arts, Pure and applied sciences, management sciences, Engineering, Medical and Health Sciences, Law, Natural sciences, Languages and Education at postsecondary (Diploma, predegree and foundation) levels, undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It currently has a student population of 29,326 for the full time and 15,676 for the part time programmes.
Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates
- Five credit passes in relevant O’ level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Possession of a recognized certificate such as OND/NCE/IJMB or diploma for the course desired.
- Candidates who also applied into any of NAU affiliated institutions are also eligible for admission if they meet the requirements.
NAU Affiliated Institutions
- Federal College of Education, Umunze Anambra state
- Enugu State College of Education, Enugu state.
- Pope John Paul Seminary, Okpuno, Anambra state
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi Delta state.
READ ALSO- Dbanj Networth, His Biography And All You Need To Know About The Koko Master
How To Apply For Direct Entry Admission Into NAU
- Visit a cyber cafe to create a JAMB profile online
- Visit the JAMB office closest to you or designated banks listed on the JAMB website to obtain the direct entry pin.
- Take the pin to any accredited JAMB registration center to complete the form online with the pin on the scratch card.
- Click on the “Create Account” link and enter your UTME REG no or Direct Entry pin and valid email address then click the send button.
- You will receive a verification code in your mail instantly, copy the code then click the continue button
- Fill the application form and enter the correct details such as your phone no, password, verification code then select the access level and click on submit
- You will receive your login details in your mail which you have to copy again in order to continue with your application.
- Log into the portal to continue with your application. Click on step one then click on the “Generate Application form RRR” link
- Print the Remita page and proceed to any of the designated banks to make the payment of #2000 only
- Log into the portal again and click on step two “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on ” Verify Payment” if your payment is successful proceed to step three.
- Click on step three “Fill Application form” Then fill out the application form with the correct details including a recent passport photograph.
- Check the “I Agree” box and submit your application form by clicking the “Submit” button.
- Wait for the screening date to be announced and when announced, go to the exam venue with the application form and bank teller
How To Check Your Admission Status
- Visit the NAU admission portal at http://nauportal.com/UnizikscreeningV2/login
- Enter your login details i.e your JAMB registration number and password
- Click login to access your admission status.
Nnamdi Azikiewe university School Fees
- New students (Depending on course) -#65,000-#70,000
- Returning students (Depending on course) -#20,000-#25,000.