With the new FCMB Internet Banking App, you can now as a customer perform all forms of transfers within the comfort of your home without having to spend hours on the queue in the banking hall or at the Cash Deposit Stands. In this post, we have really made it brief and explicit enough to ensure that the information About Online Payment With FCMB Is well relayed to the customers who need this Platform.
Do you know that with this Online Payment Platform, you can pay various bills like NEPA Or PHCN, DSTV/GOTV Subscription and also Transfer of funds within and outside FCMB Accounts? Here we will also be putting us through how that could be achieved.
How To Register And Activate FCMB Internet Banking Platform
Step1. Go to FCMB website on www.fcmb.com, click on Internet Banking at the top right corner (or top left if using phone or tablet), and then click ‘Personal’ from the drop down list.
Step2. Click on ‘Register Now’. It’s found just below the line under the space for user name.
Read and accept the terms and conditions
Step3. Click on the “I Agree” button to agree to the terms and conditions after reading through it.
Enter account name and 10 digits account number.
Step4. Enter mobile number and email address as registered with the bank (these must be exactly the same as provided to the bank. Include 234 only if this is contained in phone number provided to the bank )
Step5. Select a new login name (preferred name for logging into FCMBonline)
Step6. Select ATM card Preference (Click Yes, if you have one that is not expired. No if you don’t)
If yes, enter card PAN (16 or 19 digits number), if no, continue without card PAN
Step7. Click On ‘Submit’ to register the form.
Step8. At completion of your registration, a confirmation email would be sent to your registered email address to confirm your registration.
How Can I Change My FCMB Internet Banking Password
To Change Your Password Kindly follow the steps below.
- Click on this link HERE, then select Internet Banking at the top right corner (or top left if using phone or tablet), and then click ‘Personal’ from the drop down list.
- Click on ‘Forget Your Password?’ link (below the space for password)
- Provide User ID and one secret answer, Click on ‘Reset Password’ to receive default password
- Default Password is sent to registered email address
- Copy Default Password from registered email address and Login
- Change ‘default password’ to your ‘preferred password’
How To Download And Use The FCMB Online Internet Banking Token Step By Step Process
- Visit the App store for your respective devices (i.e. Android and iOS). Please note that the App is only available on these two OS for now.
- On the Search bar, type ‘FCMBonline Token App’ download and install. On successful installation, the phone IMEI or Unique number is displayed on the mobile token App. This also confirms that the app was successfully installed.
- Go to FCMB website HERE, click on Internet Banking at the top right corner (or top left if using phone or tablet), and then click ‘Personal’ from the drop down list.
- Login with your user name and password and click on the ‘Mobile Phone Token’ menu.
- Select ‘Mobile Token Registration’.
- Input the DISPLAYED IMEI or Unique number from the installed FCMB online Token App into the required Device IMEI/Unique number field on the platform.
- kindly Select Phone type (Android, Blackberry, Windows and iOS) from drop down list.
- Select the account to be debited.
- Select authentication code type (SMS/Email or Token Code) and click on ‘Continue’.
- Input transaction your password and the authentication code sent to your phone then click ‘Register’.
- If Successful, the platform displays ‘Registration Successful’, an activation code is instantly sent to your registered phone number and email while the token fee is debited from customer’s account.
- On the FCMBonline Token App, input the 4 digit activation code received as an SMS and Email that was sent to your registered phone number and Email. Select and confirm your preferred app password, accept Terms and Conditions then select ‘Save Data’.
- Registration is completed and the FCMBonline Token App is ready for use.