Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUST) was established in 2005 to provide tertiary education to the growing indigenes and non- indigenes of Kebbi state who found it difficult obtaining admission into Federal universities. The university is located at Aliero in Kebbi state. KSUST offers degrees at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, it also runs remedial and Diploma programmes and awards certificates in the aforementioned programmes. KSUST is a non religious educational institution.
General Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess O’level result with a minimum of five credit passes in relevant subjects in (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/TC II) obtained at not more than two sittings including Maths and English
- Direct Entry applicants must possess at least two A’ level passes plus three O’level credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- National Diploma from accredited polytechnic or Diploma from recognized university at lower credit grade plus at least four O’level in SSCE/GCE or equivalent.
- Applicants must select KSUST as first choice of university in UTME and score above 180 to qualify for admission
- All applicants must submit originals and two photocopies of their certificates or result slips, birth certificate and state identification certificates.
List Of Courses/Departments In KSUSTA
- Biological Science(s)
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Electrical Engineering
KSUST School Fees
- New students (Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara states) #34,000
- Other states #84,000
- Returning students (Kebbi,Sokoto and Zamfara states) #35,000
- Other states #73,500
- Returning students (Agric,Engineering, Edu) #28,500
- Other states (Agric, Engineering, Edu) #63,500
- Remedial students (Kebbi, Sokoto and Xamfara states) #28,500
- Other states #38,500
- Foreign students (New) #105,000
- Foreign students (Returning) #87,500
- Accommodation #10,000
- File fee,Bed space allocation and NHIS #2,500
Online Registration Procedure
- Visit the official website at http://www.ksusta.edu.ng or http://portal.ksusta.edu.ng
- Click on “Online Registration portal” under the students section.
- Enter your admission no as username and password
- Login then click on the “Generate invoice” link to make portal access fee payment
- Generate a payment invoice and confirm it by clicking the “Confirm and Generate” button to generate the payment transaction no
- Your Remita Retrieval Reference will be generated, print your RRR generated invoice and proceed to any commercial bank to pay or pay online using any of the Remita payment options
- Login into your account again and confirm the status of your payment by clicking on the “View invoice” button
- If your payment was successful, you will be able to view your receipt showing paid status of your payment.