Bowen University is one of the prestigious private university in Nigeria located in Iwo, Osun State. It is owned and managed by the Nigerian Baptist Convention. Since her inception many Nigerian and foreign students have enrolled in different courses offered by the institution. Today, the university is not only widely known for her excellence but also for Christian morals.
The university as of today has six faculties which include faculty of Agriculture, faculty of humanities, college of health sciences, faculty of law, faculty of science and science education and the faculty of social and management sciences. All courses in this citadel of learning has been fully accredited.
For anyone to gain admission into the prestigious institution for any of the offered undergraduate courses, below are the general admission requirements that all applicants must possess:
- Applicants must possess at least five O’ level credit passes which must include English language with other four subjects relating to the intended course of study. Please note that the O’ level results should not be more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
- Applicants must sit and pass UTME examination.
- Applicants are to complete an online application form for admission.
- Applicants must also be ready for the institution’s screening exercise.
Only successful applicants will be offered admission into any of the chosen courses.
READ ALSO- Lead City University: Admission, Registration Processes And How To Pay School Fees Online
How To Register Courses
To register courses after been offered admission into the prestigious institution for a given course of study or as a returning student, you may need to request for the details of courses to register from your department or see your part adviser for a comprehensive list of expected course. Next is to follow the steps below:
- Log on to http://bowenuniversity.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS”
- On the following page, select your appropriate students login type from the page
- Once you select your category, the space where you will input your matric number and date of birth will be provided.
- Verify the inputted details and then click on “submit”
- Navigate through your profile for course registration and register your courses as guided by the part adviser or senior colleague in the department.
How To Check Results
You can check your results online via the institution’s website. To check your results, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log on to http://bowenuniversity-edu.org/students_data/view-ward-academic-record.php
- Choose whether to log in with matric number or surname.
- Input your matric number or your surname depending on your choice.
- Use the drill down button to select your date of birth.
- Confirm the details and click on “submit” button.
- Navigate through the portal to view your result.
For further details, enquiry or assistance, kindly call 08185451648, 09036206970 or 07085434397. It is better to visit your department for assistance regarding courses registration and results checking if you encounter any problem. You may as well send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org