The Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, established in 1974, with a philosophy based on the integration of the individual into a sound and effective citizen. This is summed up in the Motto: EDUCATION FOR EXCELLENCE.
As a student of the college, you can register your courses, check your examination results and pay your school fees online, at the very comfort of your home. However, many students do not know how to go about this, especially students newly admitted.
The purpose of this article is to adequately explain how you can do any of these online as a student of the historic college of Education in the Kwara state capital, Ilorin.
How To Pay School Fees
- Visit the student portal at https://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/, select your programme, and login in with your Matriculation No and password
- After logging in, click on the Pay Fees link on the list at the right side of the page.
- Click on New Transaction if you are making a fresh payment.
- Then on the new page, select the Payment Type as School Fees, and click on continue.
- Your details, reference no, amount to be paid will be displayed. Ensure that these are correct. Write down your Transaction ID
- Click on the Pay button, and an Interswitch Payment interface will be displayed, through which you will make your payment.
- Select your Card Type and fill in your card details. Enter your bank token, if required. This will be sent to you.
- If payment is successful, ensure you print out your receipt.
- You can view your payment (s) by clicking on the All Transaction links on the Pay Fees page. You can print the receipt of any successful transaction by clicking on the reference no.
How To Register Courses
- After logging in, you click on the Register Course link on the list at the side of the page.
- An editable list of courses will be displayed.
- You can remove or add courses, depending on the courses you are offering, or if by chance, there is a carryover course you need to register.
- Submit when done, and print your course form.
How To Check Result
Students of Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin can also check their result on the student portal. But this is only after they have paid a Result Checking Fee of 300 Naira.
The payment can be made via the portal by selecting it under the Payment Type drop down that appears after you click on the Pay Fees link in your portal.
Then you can go to your Course List link to see your result.
You can download the course result list and print it.
As technology improves, our world is improved. It becomes easier to do things. So with the KSCOE ILORIN portal, you can do basically all you need to do. Have a wonderful time in school!