Dubai is one of the united Arab emirates cities. It is the largest as well as the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai has 7 subdivisions which include Ud al-Bayda, Jebel Ali, Marqab, Al Aweer, Al Faq, Al Lusayli and Urqub Juwayza. It operates on monarch system of government.
Dubai has a total land mass of 4,114 km 2 (1,588 sq mi) with a population of about three million people. Dubai is known for its tourism, oil wealth and high business activities, a reason most people visit the city. At a point, the city was once the most travelled tourism destination. It is an Islamic state with Arabic language as its official language and English language as its second language.
Categories Of Dubai Visas
Dubai visa is a document needed by all and sundry willing to travel to Dubai for one reason or the other. The visa are of different types for different categories of travelers. This include:
- 96 hours duration visa
This is for people with meetings who cannot exceed four days or having stop over in Dubai. It is valid for 30 days from the issued date.
- Short Term Visit Single Entry (service) visa
This is non-extendable visa that is valid for 14 days from the issued date.
- Short Term Visit Single Entry (Tourist)
This is non-extendable visa for 30 days stay. It is valid for 58 days from the issued date. It is applicable to family travelling on tourism basis only.
- 90 days duration visa
This is for longer days for people visiting for a longer duration, business training or for holiday.
- Multi Entry Long Term Visa
This visa is a non-extendable multiple entry visa which offers 30 days stay and is valid for 58 days from the issued date.
- Multi Entry Short Term Visa
This is for travellers with longer stay in Dubai with frequency travelling. It offers 90 days stay and valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
READ ALSO- Afe Babalola University: How To Register Courses, Pay School Fees And Admission Requirement
Dubai Visa Requirements
- Original Passport that must be valid for at least six months
- One Coloured Passport Photograph with your full name written at the back. The size should be 4.3 cms x 5.5 cms with white colour background.
- Original statement of bank account for the past six months.
- Emirates Airline confirmed ticket.
- Invitation Letter from spouse with marriage certificate in the case of invitation.
- For For Corporate travellers, introduction letter from the company, company ID and six months salary slips.
How To Apply For Dubai Visa
Once you understand the visa type that fits your requirements and you have all the necessary documents required for a visa, the next step is to apply for the visa. Kindly follow the steps to apply online:
- Log on to https://www.dvpc.net/dvpconline/directpassenger/landing
- Input the required details in the spaces provided.
- Upload all required documents.
- Visit the nearest visa application centre for verification. The authenticity of the documents determines whether or not the visa will be granted.
For any enquiries, kindly visit Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I,
Lagos, Nigeria. You may also call +234 8150188800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com