Good news for candidates who chose university of Lagos as their choice of institution that the change of course form is finally on sale. The change of course form is meant for those that wish to change their previous course to another course. For candidates that scored below their chosen course cut off point are highly advised not to miss this opportunity from the institution and pick up the form to change their previous course to another course so they can have more chance of getting admitted to the university this academic year. Please note that for those whose score did not meet up the official cut off mark will not be admitted into the school.
How To Apply For The Unilag Change Of Course
Please take note that its only candidates who had scored at least twelve point in the post UTME screening test of the University of Lagos are qualified for this application. To obtain the form and change your course, please follow the below procedures.
- The application form which you must obtain for this purpose is the sum of one thousand five hundred naira (N1, 500)
- Next, you need to visit the school official portal and then click on the button ‘’apply for change of programme’’
- Then you should chose the programme that you intend to change to, after that, click on the submit button
- Visit any bank near you to pay for the change of programme
- You need to go back to the school website so you can print your result slip, to do this, click on the link ‘’print post UTME result’’
- For the sake of reference, you should print your slip and keep it very safe
- For more information, complain and suggestion, send email to email@example.com
Courses You Are Expected To Change To Through The Form
Please note that the change of course form will only be available on some selected departments that are listed below.
- Adult education
- Igbo education
- Creative art
- Islamic religious studies
- Yoruba education
- Linguistics in Igbo and Yoruba
- French education
- Christian religious studies in education
- Health education
- Home economics
- Geography education
- Biology education
- Integrated science education
- Human kinetics education
- Chemistry education
- Physics education
- Biomedical engineering
- Mathematics education
- Technology education
Please all candidate should take note that any course or courses not listed above do not admit student via the change of course processes. The departments not listed above prefer to admit students directly, so you cannot change to any course or department that are not listed above.
For those candidate that were disqualified because of some mistakes in their ‘o’ level and jamb utme subject combination during the post utme screening exam registration are all qualified for the application form. Note that candidates should only apply for the change of course on the courses listed above, because any person who applies for a change of course that is not listed above, does that at its own risk, you will be disqualified.