Godfrey University is an academic institution owned by the Catholic Diocese of Enugu State, it was established in 2009 in the urban sub-city of Ugwuomu-nike, Enugu. its academic type is a private institution and it was accredited by the National University Commission (NUC) in 2009. Its vision is aimed at producing students who will become outstanding in learning, and who will be ready to pursue intellectual learning in all ramifications.
The academic institution started out with 215 students in 2009, but was able to enrol 1200 students by 2012, and currently the school has an estimated number of 3000 students.
GO offers formative learning blended with Christian catholic doctrines, the institution further provides a range of academic courses and programmes to increase individual student’s capacity and enhance their intellectual development.
In continuation if its provision of sound learning, the institution has implemented various facilities to promote the learning conditions of students. It provides academic facilities which include a fully equipped library, labs, halls, scholarship packages, online programmes and distant learning provisions. While it’s non academic facilities includes hostel accommodation, sport facilities, financial aids and student support services. International students across the country are also welcomed for admission into the institution.
The institution offers various programmes including Masters and Bachelor degree courses; it currently has four accredited faculties offering several courses which include:
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences -13
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences -16
- Faculty of Education-15
- Faculty of Art-5
Students seeking to gain admission into Godfrey Okoye University upon meeting the admission criteria are required to visit the institution official portal at www.gouni.edu.ng.
It is therefore important to note that all academic information regarding the school can be found on its website including how to make fee payment and check academic profile.
READ ALSO- Fudma Portal: How To Register Courses, Pay School Fees And Check Result Online
List Of Courses/Department In GOU
Banking & Finance
Computer Science Education
English & Literary Studies
English & Literary Studies Education
Geography and Environmental Management
Geology and Mining
Guidance and Counseling
History, International Studies & Diplomacy
History, International Studies & Diplomacy Education
Political Science & Government Education
Physics with Electronics
Statistics and Demography
Social Studies Education
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COURSE
Course registration deals with your particular course for that session; ensure you know what course you’re registering. Students seeking to register their course after fees and dues payment are required to visit the website and perform the following
- Visit the school website gouni.edu.ng
- Navigate and check for student registration portal on the menu list on the top panel
- On the registration portal page you will be requested to enter your login details which are your student identity number and your preferred password
- Upon successful login navigate and click on academic details panel
- At this point, click on course registration process
- On the registration page select your academic year and semester and other required information in the form provided
- Once all the available offered course pops up, click the ones pertaining to your year course
- Verify and submit, because once submitted the registration has been successfully done
It is important to verify before submitting your course to avoid avoidable errors
HOW TO CHECK RESULT
After writing the registered exam at the end of your academic calendar student are expected to go online and check their result
- To check your result kindly visit the school portal
- Navigate and click on student portal
- On the portal page, enter your log in details
- On the exam check page, enter your academic year and semester
- The result will be displayed on the site, where you can print