Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (IBBU) was established in 20005 in Lapai, Niger State. It was named after Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, the former military head of state. IBBU began academic operations in 2005 and has develed to a large extent by offering post secondary, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in different disciplines.
Admission Criteria And Requirements
- Candidates must select IBBU as first choice of institution and score a minimum of 180 and above in UTME
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credit passes in relevant subjects including Maths and English at O’level in not more than two sittings
POST UTME Screening Process
- Candidates should log into the online portal at ibbu.edu.ng to verify their O’level results online. To verify your results, enter your JAMB registration no,mobile phone number and number of result you want to submit and then click on the “Verify” button
- After verifying your results, generate and print a payment permission slip or transaction ID containing bank details. Take the payment slip or transaction ID to any of the banks listed and pay the sum of #2,300 only. You can also pay online via Interswitch Webpay
- You will receive a payment confirmation SMS containing your details. Log into the portal using the details and correctly fill the Online Application form. Enter the Subjects and respective grades obtained in your O’level then submit and print out a Submission Acknowledgement slip for your own personal use.
- Ensure you use a valid email address and phone number and alsokkep checking the portal so as to know the date of the screening test
Check Admission Status
- Log into the portal at ibbu.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB/DE registration number in the box provided
- Click on the button “Check Admission Status”
Registration Procedure For Fresh students
- Obtain your Registration PIN from any of the designated banks and use the PIN to create and activate your account on the portal.Use your Admission number as your login username, surname as password and use a valid email address for contact. Upload a recent passport photogragh ( Passport must be in Jpeg format only, maximum of 30KB, clear,150px by 150px and on a plain white background)
- Log into the portal. Enter your Admission number, valid email address, password and the purchased PIN
- You will be redirected to a Welcome page, click on the appropriate link under the student image on the left hand side of the poratal page and enter the correct registration information. Preview the information entered and edit if necessary then submit your registration.
- Print out two copies of the Registration Form and submit one copy to the Academic Affairs Division of Central Administration
- If your registration was successful, the Red indicator in front of the links would turn Green. If that happens you can proceed to the next step which is course registration.
- Click on the Course Registration link, your courses will be listed select and save the courses selected and submit. Print out the course form and submit at your department.