The Gtbank Mobile Banking App is said to be a two in one App which consists of Mobile Banking and Mobile Money. The App is a convenient, secure and a very affordable way to carry out your various forms of banking transactions from your mobile phones. With the GTB Mobile Banking App, all Mobile phone users can easily carry out all their Mobile Banking and Mobile Money transactions at the same time without any downtime or network failure.
What Are The Transactions I Can Perform On Gtbank Mobile Banking App?
- Airtime Purchase all day, all night.
- Wth this App you can make Cash deposits or online transfer into your mobile wallet from a GTBank account which must already be linked to the wallet or via Quickteller using debit cards issued by other banks Cardless cash withdrawals from GTBank ATMs.
- Money transfers to any recipient (both mobile money subscribers and non-subscribers) within and outside Gtbank.
- Do Balance Enquiries on the App.
- Bills Payment like DSTV/GOTV Or Utility bills(EKEDC or IKEDC)
- You can also Payment for purchases at select merchant locations with this App.
How To Link Your GTBank Account With Your Mobile Money App Account
- Kindly Visit a GTBank Branch closest to you and link your Mobile Money account to your Bank account.
- At the Bank request for a form to Link your account with Mobile Money. The request would be treated within 24 hours.
- You would receive a message on your phone confirming the completion of you request once the link is complete.
How To Download The Gtbank Apk And Register
There are 2 ways of registering to enjoy the Mobile App Platform which are explained below.
- Download the GTBank Mobile Money application from various stores to your Smartphone (Blackberry, iPhone, Android or JAVA enabled phones).
- Alternatively you can Obtain a SIM with the Mobile Money SIM Tool Kit already installed (This is Only available on Etisalat SIMs menu for now).
READ ALSO: Making Payment With Gtbank Internet Banking: How To Use The online Banking Platform
How To Change Your Account PIN On Gtbank Mobile App
Kindly Follow the simple and precise steps below to complete your account PIN Change
- Log on to your account
- Go to My Account and select Change Pin
- Enter your current account PIN
- Enter a new account PIN
- Repeat the new account PIN
- Confirm the change PIN
- You will receive a confirmation upon completion
How To Upgrade Your Gtbank Mobile Money Account
To enjoy more services on the mobile Platform you can do an upgrade from the GTBank Mobile Money (lite) to the either Plus or Max. This can be done through the following means:
- Via the GTB internet banking
- By visiting any GTBank Branches
Below Are The Different Types Of Gtbank Mobile Money Packages
- Mobile Money Lite (The Un-banked): This service permits all customers to carry out a maximum single transaction of N3,000 at a time and with a daily limit of N30,000.00. At this level, you are not required to have a GTBank account to enjoy these benefits. The only requirement to enjoy this service is Your Name, Your Phone Number and Date of Birth.
- Mobile Money Plus (The Semi-banked): This service allows you make a maximum single transaction of N10,000 at each transaction and a daily limit of N100,000 all together. For this level of service, at least a GTBank savings account has to be linked to the Mobile Wallet.
- Mobile Money Max (The Fully Banked): This service gives you the privilege to carry out a maximum single transaction of N100,000 and a daily limit of N150,000.00 for the entire day. Additional information is required for this variant; therefore, linking a GTBank current account would be accepted.