IMT (established, 1973) is an amalgamation of the College of Technology and the Institute of Administration in Enugu. Ahead of the 2018/2019 session, the Institution welcomes all suitably qualified applicants to enlist into its Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) programmes .
Duration Of Programmes
Full Time Programme
This is a 2-year academic programme which leads to the award of the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma certificates.
Part Time Programme
A flexible academic programme that runs for 3-years; which leads to the award of the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma certificates.
A 3-year programme in affiliation with the Enugu State Broadcasting Service for the award of the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma certificates.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
Co-operative Economics and Management
Office Technology and Management
Purchasing and Supply
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology with options in :
PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
READ ALSO- How To Make Payment And Activate Your Decoder On My Dstv App
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
Fine Arts with options in:
Painting & Sculpture
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Urban and Regional Planning.
Note: The programmes listed above have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates, after graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Candidates for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Anybody who scored less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they have spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
Method Of Application
- -Interested Applicants should logon to www.imt.edu.ng
- -Click the “Apply” at top right-hand corner of the IMT website.
- -Fill the application form.
- Applicants must cross-check the information supplied on the summary page of the form to verify its accuracy before submission.
- -Choose Interswitch as your method of payment and generate an invoice containing remita number.
- -Print-out your invoice which enables you to make your payment at the bank.
- -Applicants can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Go to any bank and pay an application fee of N5000 Via Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
After paying at the bank , return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print out your application form.
For online Application Support send an email to email@example.com or contact: 07016705460, 08167090026
Every applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, 14th November, 2018 as the window for application closes on that day.
A COMPUTER BASED SCREENING EXERCISE IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD ON 15th NOVEMBER, 2018
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
How To Check Your IMT Admission Status
Visit the official IMT portal at www.portal.imt.edu.ng.
Click on “RESULT CHECK”
Select “ADMISSION STATUS CHECK” to reveal your admission status.