Suitably qualified candidates are invited by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, to participate in its 2018/2019 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for the UNIZIK Post UTME are Candidates who picked the Nnamdi Azikiwe University as their first choice in the just concluded UTME.
How To Apply
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Monday, 6th August, and will end on Thursday, 23rd August.
- Go to the portal.unizik.edu.ng and click on “Create Account”
- Fill in your UTME Registration Number alongside a valid email address and click on “Send”. You will be sent a verification code instantly.
- Copy this verification code and click on “Continue”
- Enter your phone number on the form, as well as your password and verification code (copied from email). Select the access level and click “Submit”
- You will receive your login details on your email immediately.
- Proceed with application by logging in with that login credentials and click on “Step One” and click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, go to a bank of your choice and pay the sum of N2000 only.
- Log on to the portal and click the next step, “Step Two”, to Confirm your payment, fill in the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”.
- If payment confirmation is successful, you will get a notification “Payment already verified”. Proceed to “Step Three”. Fill out the application form by clicking on the “fill the application form”.
- You could save any stage of the application and continue later. Furthermore, you can edit your information as often as possible during the application period.
- Check the “I Agree” box.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Candidates with WASCE and NABTEB are to fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
You can always return to update your O’level result information for correctness.
READ ALSO- NYSC Mobilization Requirements, The Timetable And All You Need To Know
Screening Timetable & Requirements.
DAY 1: Saturday 25th August
Faculty: Arts and Physical Sciences
DAY 2: Monday 27th August
Faculty: Management Sciences, Bio Sciences
DAY 3: Tuesday, 28th August
Faculty: Engineering, Education, Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: Wednesday 29th August
Faculty: Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 5: Thursday 30th August
Faculty: Social Sciences, Pharmacy
Day 6: Friday 31st August
Faculty: Medicine and Agriculture
DAY 7: Saturday 1st September
Faculty: Law, Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: Monday 3rd September
All Affiliate Institutions (UTME/DE)
- College of Edu. (Technical) Umunze
- Enugu State College of Edu. Technical
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: Tuesday 4th September
DE for All NAU Candidates – All Faculties
Time And Requirements For The Screening Exercise
Accreditation of candidates begins at 7:00am every day. Every Candidate must adhere strictly to the time scheduled for the screening examination.
Print out your application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation.
Date and time for each candidate’s examination is shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
Only Verified candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall. Parents and Guardians will not be allowed to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials will be allowed into the examination hall.
Candidates who have not registered online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
The University will not be held responsible for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank. No refunding of payments.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University shall also not be held responsible for any fraudulent payments made anywhere which is not in line with the instructions of the university.
How To Check Results
Log on to the UNIZIK post UTME result checking portal at portal.unizik.edu.ng.
Click the ‘Continue’ button at the end of the displayed page.
Fill in your Email Address and Password in the columns provided.
Lastly, click on LOGIN to access your UNIZIK post UTME result online.