The Nnamdi Azikiwe University known and also popularly called Unizik is a Federal government Owned University. It’s main campus is located in Anambra State’s capital, Awka, and a second campus is at Nnewi. Unizik is one of the twenty-five federal universities which is duly accredited by the National Universities Commission in Nigeria. The University as a federal University, is well sought out for by many citizens of Nigeria from all geo-political zones because she offers the very best of quality Education.
People also choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University because of the tranquil nature of Awka and it’s relative exportable destinations. Candidates who elect to study at Unizik have made the right choice which is applaud able but it should be known that Nnamdi Azikiwe University is highly sought after, hence very competitive to be offered admission into the citadel of learning.
This article seeks to make known to aspirants of Nnamdi Azikiwe University how Nnamdi Azikiwe University Management board conducts it’s Post UTME Screening for all eligible candidates who chose the tertiary institution as their first choice.
Qualification Needed To Apply For Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
The school management has a long standing rule which states that only candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University and its affiliate institutions as their first choice in the jamb form are eligible to apply, but anyone who didn’t choose the school as their preferred choice of institution shouldn’t take the stress of applying, because their application wont be Considered at all.
Unizik Post UTME Cut off Marks
Aspirants of Unizik should note that the cut-off mark is 200 generally except for some Faculties that require more than the general Cut off mark like the Medicine faculty ,Law faculty, Engineering Faculty,Social sciences faculty etc.
How To Apply And Pay For Unizik Post UTME
All applying Aspirants of Nnamdi Azikiwe University are bond to register online at the University’s offici portal at www.unizik.edu.ng
- All prospective students are to scan and upload to the portal, a recent digital passport-size photographs measuring not more than 200 x 150 mm showing both ears and no extra bodily accessories.
- The school management requires all aspirants to print out the completed online form for presentation on the day of the examination.
- All unizik applicants should note that payment for the application form and the pin codes for registration can be obtained from branches of any of the following banks with the sum of N2,000.
- Diamond Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank,
- Access Bank,
- Enterprise Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
After a successful registration and collection of pin codes, each and every candidate who will be sitting for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University post utme screening test should proceed to any cybercafé of their choice for the online registration.
Requirements And Things To Bring For The Screening Exercise
- Aspirants should endeavor to be within the School Premises on the day of the Screening as early as 7 a.m to be screened by the school management before proceeding to the examination halls.
- Two copies of their online registration forms with their photographs clearly attached.
- Each Aspirant must also along a means of validation of their age via their Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration.
- Original copy of Jamb result and photocopies.
- Aspirants are to bring along with them their Local Government Identification Certificate, this is very pivotal.
- Unizik is a very strict University in Nigeria and demands it’s rules , laws and regulations be adhered to diligently by all. On the day of post utme, Unizik demands the following to be observed religiously:
- Aspirants would note that ONLY bona-fide candidates shall be allowed into the University to curb any form of impersonation.
- Relations of aspirants are advised against attempting to enter the University Campus.
Please take note that Aspirants who didn’t register online won’t partake in the Screening exercise.