About the School
Kwara State University is a state owned University which started in 2009. It is located in Malete, Kwara State. It has been Recognised by the NUC and held its First convocation on 1st, June 2013.
The management of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete wishes to inform all the Direct Entry candidates whose choice of institution in the 2018 UTME was KWASU; of the Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening for 2018/2019 admission exercise.
The Direct Entry Candidates Qualified For The KWASU Post UTME Include
Every candidate who selected the University as their first choice.
These candidates are to possess five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting their O’ level results can also apply but they will be considered unqualified for admission until their results are tendered.
Here Is How To Apply For KWASU Direct Entry Post UTME Exercise
Online registration begins on Thursday, 26th April, 2018 and for subsequent years
Every Candidate is required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only. Fee breakdown is as follows Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) as administrative charges and Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000.00) as screening fees.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINES:
- Go to myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, Click on the “Create account” button.
- Finish the Application form, by filling in your details.
- Type in your Names
- Type your phone number
- Fill in your valid email address
- At the column for Academic Program, choose Undergraduate (Regular)
- At the space provided for “Mode of Entry”, choose DE.
- At the column for “Mode of Study”, choose Full Time.
- At “Centre” choose KWASU
- Click on “Register” to register.
- At the next page, click on the “save” link and move to payment.
- At the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, verify and keep the payment details generated and click on the “Make Payment” link.
- When it gets to “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click on the ““Pay Now”” link.
- At the payment platform displayed, fill in your card details and click the “Pay”
From the moment the payment is successful, the candidate will be automatically directed to his or her registration page to complete other stages.
Once you are done with the registration stages, it is necessary to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
If you have successfully paid, but wish to finish your registration stages later, just login directly with the username and password sent to you through an email and SMS, to gain access to your registration portal.
In addition to satisfying every requirement stated above, every candidate must know that a final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and their departmental cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces in the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Enquiries, extensions, possible updates and additional instructions, are to be directed to www.kwasu.edu.ng. You can also end an e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call: 08031915699: 07032116719. Send your WhatsApp Messages to 08056577710.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Wednesday, 2nd May, 2018 May 16th, 2018.