Maurid institute of management and technology, Nassarawa,(MIMT) is a private owned polytechnic, located in Nassarawa, Nassarawa State, Nigeria. The National Board for Technical Education, NBTE has accredited this institution for its recognized program. Maurid polytechnic is amongst the best polytechnic situated in Nassarwa State. Faculties in the institution are:
- School of Arts
- School of Business Management
- School of Technology
Courses Offered In The Institution Are;
|School of Technology||Computer Science
Civil Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering Technology
Estate Management Technology
Electrical/ Electronic Technology
|School of Arts||Media Arts
Movie Production Technology
|School of Business Management||Accounting
Banking and Finance
Crime Management and Control
Purchasing and Supply
Entry Requirements Into Maurid Polytechnic
Admission requirements for the National Diploma (ND) Program
Entry requirements for ALL prospective Candidates seeking admission into the National Diplomatic Program (ND) of Maurid institute of Examlabs management and technology, must meet up to the following requirements as stated below:
- All Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics either at GCE, O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or other approved examinations of the institution.
- Five (5) credit passes in the above examinations should not be more than two sittings.
- Candidates Cut-off mark must be at least 150 in the conducted UTME/JAMB examination and must also beat the present/current cut-off mark of the institution.
Entry Requirement For The Higher National Diploma (HND) Program
Prospective candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diplomatic (HND) Program of the Institution must meet up to the following entry requirements as stated below in addition to the National Diplomatic requirement;
- All candidates minimum of Lower Credit that is, (CGPA of 2.50) in the National Diploma (ND); in the relevant field to the intended course of study.
- Candidates with a pass grade must have industrial experience in Post-National Diploma for two years before being considered for admission.
- Candidates must possess a transcript especially those from other institution.
- Evidence showing one-year of Industrial Training, that is, post-ND Cognate experience.
How To Check Maurid Polytechnic Examination Result
- Log on to http://mauridportal.net
- Enter the applicant Username (JAMB Registration Number) into the provided space.
- Enter the applicant Password (Surname registered with) into the provided space
- Click on the button “Login”
How To Check The Admission Status For Maurid Polytechnic
The Admission Status for the Maurid institute of management and technology is simply checked by the steps stated below:
- Log on to https//mauridpoly.net/adm-status
- Login to the Applicant area.
- Enter the applicant mobile phone number
- “Admission Status” on the left menu is clicked on.
- Enter the Applicant ID and Password (the surname registered with).
- Enter the figures in the Captcha box ( used for verification of authenticity and genuineness of the applicant)
- “Submit” button should be clicked on to access the admission status.