Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola was established as far back as 1981. It was originally called Federal University of Technology, Yola. It was founded to enhance more research and teaching in science and technology. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The postgraduate courses are available at the School of Post Graduate Studies (SPGS), Modibbo Adama University of Technology.
The School of Post Graduate Studies (SPGS) of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology is a graduate school which offers different courses at different postgraduate levels which include Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s Degree and Doctor of Philosophy. There are over 180 courses altogether at these levels. So, you can be sure you are covered, you will definitely find your course of interest.
Interested applicants who must be degree holders or polytechnic graduates may go through the list of the programmes and select a programme of interest. You can also read about the programme and the specific academic requirements for the intended course of study. This will get you informed.
More importantly, this review will look into what the postgraduate school portal looks like and the things you can do on it as a postgraduate student or applicant. There are a number of things you can do on the school of postgraduate studies (SPGS) portal. These include;
READ ALSO- How To Register Courses And Check Result On Futo Portal With Other Information
Accessing Information On The Programmes
The postgraduate school has more than 180 academic programmes at different levels in the different schools available. Through the postgraduate portal, you can read about the programmes and its requirements. Please go through the following steps to do this;
- Log on to the programmes page on portal, mautechspgs.university/programmesadvanced
- Select the school from the drop down
- Next, select department and click on search
- Select the course from the available courses.
- Read the requirements and get informed. You can do this for all the courses to know them all.
After reading through the particular programme of interest and you are ready to apply. You may follow the steps below;
- Log on to the postgraduate page, mautechspgs.university/
- Click on the candidate account
- Click on register and fill in the required details afterward to get registered on the platform.
- Apply for the postgraduate course of interest
- Make payment via available channels
- Fill the necessary details and upload all required documents.
- 7. Ensure reference letter, transcript and other documents to be sent are well processed. Ensure they are processed within the space of time given. This is very important so as not to have your application declined.
After application, if successful the portal will host you for your registration, course registration, results and updates. It is also clear that the portal enables you to generate RRR payment slip and make payment with your ATM card (MasterCard, Visa, Verve). For payment with the ATM card, you will only need to input the CVV2, expiry date and PIN of your card and the payment will be made instantly.
For further assistance, you may forward an enquiry or assistance email to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07032232010
1 thought on “How To Use Spgs Mautech Registration Portal For Different Functions”