The University of Lagos, Postgraduate Studies has released the registration procedure and requirement for registration for prospective postgraduate candidates.
Prospective postgraduate candidates are expected to have and provide the necessary requirements and follow the registration process.
Applications found to be without any of the listed requirements will be disqualified. Also, provision of false information means automatic disqualification for the affected candidate.
Registration Requirement For Prospective Candidates For Postgraduate Studies
Candidates are required to posses the following documents and in the required amount.
- Biodata Form 4 COPIES
- Course Form 4 COPIES
- Letter of Admission 4 COPIES
- Letter of Acceptance 4 COPIES
- First Degree Certificate (statement of result is not accepted) 4 COPIES
Transcript (transcript must be sealed) In some exceptional cases, statement of result may be accepted.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate 4 COPIES
- Marriage Certificate (Married women) 4 COPIES
- Tellers 4 COPIES
- Receipt for prospectus 4 COPIES.
Note: All prospective candidates MUST produce their original documents (photocopies of credential are unacceptable) and they MUST be in colored form. The School of Postgraduate is the final stage of the registration procedure. Payment of school fees should be done only at the designated banks.
READ ALSO- Unilorin Postgraduate Portal: How To Enroll On The Platform And All You Must Know
How To Register For Unilag Postgraduate School
- Visit Postgraduate School Website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) 2016/2017 admission…
- Click on ‘current students’ link and update your Biodata and change your password…
- You are required to print your Pay advice, Biodata, Acceptance Letter and Admission Letter…
- Take the Pay advice to designated banks for payment…
- Get the courses for First Semester from the respective Departments…
- Go online to register the courses and you are required to submit it online afterward…
- Print four (4) copies of Course Form…
- The course forms must then be signed by the candidate, Head of Department (HOD), Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order…
- You are required to access Prospectus for a fee of #5,000 at the School of Postgraduate Studies (compulsory).
- Proceed to Multipurpose Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process…
- Students are required to pay the compulsory Obligatory and Tuition fees before they can register…
- Installment payment is only for Part-Time students and Full Time Student cannot opt – in for installment payment.
All inquires, enquires and should be addressed to the school official email… email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-2930330.
How To Check Your Result
- Visit http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
- Enter your reference number or your UTME No as your username and surname(in small letters) as password.
- After login on, check the top of the page and click on ‘view result’
- You result and remark will be displayed.
- There will be remarks on the results,
Note: Your reference number is the number you used in purchasing your application form, while you can find your application number on your printed application form.
If you have any problems with your registration procedure, or you want more information on this simply leave a comment.
2 thoughts on “How To Register For The Unilag Postgraduate School And Check Result Online”