All JAMB candidates can now check and confirm the status of their admission as the management of JAMB has activated their online portal where all candidates, both UTME and Direct Entry can now have access for free.
Most institutions may not publicly paste their admission list on the information board or on their official portal for candidates to see their status.
Today, we will be showing you how to check your admission status and how to accept your admission offer on the JAMB Portal.
Here Are The Simple Step To Take
- Visit the JAMB admission checker through the official portal (JAMB e-facility)
- We strongly advise you to use a laptop or desktop computer to visit the portal to avoid it not displaying well
- Make sure you remember your username and password you registered with earlier.
- You can then login with your details (username and password)
- Then find and click on the link “check UTME Admission status”.
- If you happen to see welcome on the page, that is if you are using a mobile phone, look at the top of the right corner of your screen and click on the option icon to change the page view from mobile to desktop
- Then you can click on the admission status on the left hand panel
- Once your details has been loaded successfully, then see if you have been offered admission.
- You will find out that the “Accept Admission” and “Reject Admission” buttons will be live once you are offered admission.
- Now you can accept or reject your admission by clicking on any of the buttons below your admission profile.
All candidates should know that using a mobile phone may not let them see the option to check the status of admission via JAMB admission checker, because the portal requires the use of a desktop mode so as to see the complete page. Some mobile phone users might just end up seeing the welcome page, that is why we recommended the use of laptop or desktop to check your admission status or better still, you can use a Chrome Browser on your phone so you can see the option icon on the right corner and change it to desktop view as stated earlier.
What All Candidates Should Know
- All candidates who were not offered admission should make sure to always check back their admission via the JAMB Admission Checker, because some institution submit their admission list very late so you do not miss out.
- All candidates who have been offered admission successfully are strongly advised to accept or Reject the admission online to enable timely processing of the admission.
- For those candidates who during the registration process used awaiting result should make sure they upload their final ‘O’ Level result on the JAMB official portal to enable their chosen institution process their admission.
Here Is How To Upload Your Result For Candidates Who Used Awaiting Result During Registration
- Go to any JAMB accredited CBT centre, JAMB registration centre or JAMB office near you.
- Scan all your ‘O’ Level result you wish to upload
- Make sure you go with the scanned copy of all your results like NECO, WAEC etc. and ensure you remember the email address used when registering online and your JAMB profile code which is very important.
- Once you get to the centre, you can tell them you want to upload your ‘O’ Level results on the Jamb portal.