Delta state university is one of the best leading state university in Nigeria which was formally teachers training college during the colonial period and later became a full university after the splitting of delta and Edo state in 1991. The government teachers training college was just an affiliate to the University of Benin, in Benin City before the splitting of the two states. Delta state university was officially established on the 30th of April, 1992 and commenced their academic activities with just five faculties which was increased later.
The institution has about three campuses which are oleh campus, awai asaba campus and the abraka main campus. The institution also has 11 colleges and faculties which is spread through their different campuses and offers over 50 courses.
How To Register Courses In Delsu
The delta state university course registration is done on the official website of the school, to do this, just follow the simple procedures below:
- Visit the university official website via delsuonline.com
- Move your cursor to the upper right hand corner of the website, then you can login with your details such as user ID and your password
- Once you have successfully logged in, move to the course registration menu and then click on the new course registration button
- You can then choose the academic semester and session you intend to register
- The next thing you need to do is to choose the courses and then cross check the courses before you register
- After the registration, you can then submit the course registration form. But make sure you print out the course form because your department will need it from you later on
READ ALSO- Processes Of Becoming A Pilot In Nigeria, The Requirements And All You Must Know
Course Registration Requirement
Students who are fully admitted to the institution will register for courses online through the official web portal during the period of registration. The registration date will be made available on the academic calendar of the school. However, all students should endeavor to contact the registrar’s office for course registration information after the registration period has closed.
Before the course registration of each semester is done online, every student should see their respective course adviser to get advice and to receive the required alternator PIN. And should in case where no course adviser has been assigned, the student should visit the department of their respective course of study for them to assign an adviser.
All student should note that the class time table will be available to the faculty through the Delsu online services. All the school faculties will have to cross check the class time table for accuracy and also note that the school has the right to determine the student who has registered for a class and also to control the present of anyone who has not registered for the class.
What You Should Know About Delsu School Fees
The school fees for all returning students is between the ranges of N79, 000 to N97, 000 and for the new students are expected to pay around N120, 000 to N190, 000. Please note that this price depends on your chosen course and the university school fees are subject to change.
1 thought on “Delta State University Abraka: How To Register Courses, Requirements And All You Must Know”