Today we want to notify everyone that the management of the Kwara State Polytechnic has invited all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time academic programmes for the 2020/2021 session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
For you to be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice institution and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in your UTME.
The KWARA POLY Admission Requirements
All applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- All candidates must have five relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Note that all credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- All candidates must have scored at least 180 in UTME exam
Here Is How To Register For Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME
All applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, which must be through Interswitch Web pay platform using your ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- You can visit Kwara Poly admission screening portal via https://kwarapolyportal.org
- Then click on the appropriate application link.
- After which, create your profile by completing the form.
- You can click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Then input your personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Input your JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Input your O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Then upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
Once done, click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Ensure you read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Then upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Type your Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Ensure you read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- After click on Continue to see payment details.
- Then click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment
- Or click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
To Make Payment
- Choose your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Type your Card Number
- Type Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2
- Type your card PIN and then click on Pay.
- Once payment is successful, click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- Then you can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
Things You Should Know
- Note that the screening exercise date will be communicated later.
- Note that the screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- All candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- Note that only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- All candidates are advised to ensure they provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
- Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.