Caleb University Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements for the Caleb University for all the prospective JAMB/ UTME admission seeking candidates are stated as follows:
- Before proceeding to any of the institution admission processes, Caleb University has made it necessary for the prospective candidates to have the institution as being part of their “Choice of University/ Institution” in the JAMB/ UTME form. And preferred as the First Choice
- The Caleb University has requested for the minimum score of 200 in the conducted UTME/JAMB examination from all its applicants
- The institution has also compulsory it that it is necessary for every prospective candidate to have or possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes from the approved institution O’level certificate in the relevant subjects related to their intended course of study. And also,
- Must possess a credit pass mark from the institution (Caleb University) compulsory subjects which include the English Language and Mathematics;
- From the approved O’level result only, Caleb University has requested for the minimum of two (2) sittings from every applicant proposing for the use of a combined result.
- To enable admission into the preferred faculty for the selected course of study, every applicant must beat the present/current cut-off mark of the faculty and its department.
- Candidates must have also pass Caleb University Post UTME screening exercise.
READ ALSO- Kampala International University Course Registration, Online Application And All You Must Know
How To Get The Form For The Institution (Caleb University)
- Log on to the institution website; http://portal.calebuniversity.edu.ng/ or other provided website
- Tap on the button with “ONLINE ADMISSION” to proceed to the next page
- Tap on the button with “Apply to Caleb University” (Undergraduates only)
- Tap on the button with “New Applicants”; that is the new prospective students who wished to apply for the institution Undergraduate Program
- Click on the “Proceed” button to enter the next page
- Enter the “JAMB Card Pin Number” into the box, and also
- Enter the “Card Serial” into the given box as well
- Provide the applicant “JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER” as the Username into the provided box
- Enter the “ Surname/ Last Name” of the candidates as the Password; into the given box
- Click on the “Proceed” button to log in to the next page
The next page is directed to the payment page.
Every applicant are to proceed to the institution provided bank (STERLING BANK) to make the application form fee of TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (₦ 10,000), which is a non-refundable fee. After the payment has been done, the registration procedures should be completed by logging in back to the institution website; http://portal.calebuniversity.edu.ng/ to proceed to
- Uploading of the institution requested credentials
- Applicants are to also make a printout copy of the Application Form slip
How To Check For Caleb University Online Results
- Log on to http://portal.calebuniversity.edu.ng/
- Click on the button with “Parents Result Checker” to proceed to the next page
- Enter the Username (JAMB Registration Number) for the “New Students” into the space provided.
- Provide the “Password” attached to the Username provided ( For the New Students)
- Enter the “Matriculation Number” of the student
- Click on the button with “Proceed” to check the institution online result