Adekunle Ajasin university is one of the Nigerian universities to have had its name changed a number of times. It was established in 1982 first as Obafemi Awolowo University in the old Ondo State before it was later changed to Ondo State University in 1985. After the new Ondo State was created in 1996, the institution was moved to Akungba with its name changed to its present name.
Today the institution is well recognized and achieving great feat among its peers. It has experienced growth both in students and staff strength. The university has over 40 academic departments scattered into six faculties which include Faculty of Art, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Law.
In this piece, we shall discuss the procedures of how students pay School fees, register courses and how to check results. If you are a prospective student, kindly take your time to read through.
How To Pay School Fees
If you are a new students who just gained admission into the university, you may follow the steps below;
- After been offered admission, a fresh student will be required to pay acceptance fee and create account via create students account quick link.
- Fill the biodata form which will be used to screen you to determine whether or not you are qualified for the course offered. If you are, then you will be able to do so.
- From the biodata forms you will print, the school fees invoice will be on the last page.
- Visit any of the designated banks nationwide and inform the cashier that you want to pay Adekunle Ajasin university school fees on eTranzact Platform. Endeavour to obtain your eTranzact receipt.
- Log in back to your profile online and navigate to school fees confirmation
- Input your UTME registration Number and the confirmation order number on your eTranzact Payment receipt and then click on submit. Once successful it will take you to a new page for course registration.
List Of Approved Courses Offered in AAUA (Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba)
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Adult Education
- Banking and Finance (Admin)
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Computer Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Accountancy
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education and Social Studies
- Education and Yoruba
- Educational Management
- English Studies
- Environmental Biology and Fisheries
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- History / Sociology
- History and International Studies
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Linguistics / Yoruba
- Mass Communication
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physics with Electronics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public and Private International Law
- Religious Studies
- Technical Education
- Transport And Planning
How To Register Courses
To register courses, you must have accepted the admission offer, paid the acceptance fee, passed the screening and the school fees.
- Log in to your profile in continuation of the school fees payment procedures.
- Navigate to the course registration tab. Please endeavour to get adequate information on the courses to register.
- Then select the courses and submit after choosing all the course.
- You may print it after submission.
How To Check Results
- Log on to https://aaua.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “Result Portal”
- Input your matric number and password. Ensure the details are correct and then click on “Login”
- Navigate and select the session and semester to view
- Once displayed, it means the results have been uploaded but if not, you may need to check back.
For further enquiry, you may forward an enquiry email to email@example.com or call any of these mobile numbers; +234-705-7890597, +234-816-1651123, +234-708-9105452