Adekunle Ajasin University was founded in 1982 as a college of the Obafemi Awolowo University in On do State. The University then passed through transition first into being known as Ondo State University in 1985 and then Adekunle Ajasin University following the formation of the new Ondo State that warranted the University to moved to Akungba.
The Adekunle Ajasin University has grown into a tertiary institution of repute achieving a high standard of learning and growth. This is evidenced in the quality of graduates churned out of the school each year.
The Adekunle Ajasin University has forty academic departments and six faculties. The faculties include the Faculty other Education, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Science.
If you are a student of Adekunle Ajasin University or a prospective student, you may want to know how to go about registering your courses and checking your results. We have compiled this information and more I’m this article.
How To Pay Your School Fees
First, before you proceed to your course registration, you will need to pay your school fees. This applies to both new and old students. However, prospective students might want to follow the procedure below to pay their school fees:
- Start by paying your acceptance fee and creating an account on the student portal
- Complete your bio-data form
- Check that you have the school fees invoice on the last page
- Pay the stipulated amount at any bank branch through the eTranzact platform and collect an eTranzact receipt
- Return to your student profile by logging into the account you created
- Click on school fees confirmation
- Enter your UTME registration number and your eTranzact Confirmation Order Number
- Click on submit
- You will be redirected to the course registration page.
READ ALSO- How To Enroll For Bauchi State University Direct Entry, The Requirements And All Other Info
How To Register Courses
This is the next step after payment of school fees and a step that students complete every year. To register your courses, follow the procedure below:
- Visit your student profile
- Click on course registration
- Select your courses
- Submit and print your course registration form
Note that you must inquire and be sure that you are correct about your courses. Do not register courses that are irrelevant to you as this will be fatal to you.
How To Check Results
For those of you who want to check your results, here is how to check your results on the University portal:
- Visit www.aaua.edu.ng
- Click on “Result Portal”
- Enter your matriculation number and your password and click on login
- Select your session and semester
- Your results will be displayed on the next page.
If not displayed, then the result is yet to be uploaded. You should endeavor to keep checking.
So, there is all you need to know about Adekunle Ajasin University school fees payment, course registration and result checking.