Corona School Trust Council is a world – class school, with high quality operations. The school is well equipped with enough facilities, resources, buildings, technology, staff quantity and quality to provide the needs of the Nigerian child in a learning environment.
With a good to go curriculum, teaching methodology and management the Nursery and Primary School is a trusted source of knowledge and good morals for your child.
How to Enroll
Here is a how to guide to enroll your child.
- The child must turn three years by the year of admission to be eligible for admission into Nursery One
- The child must turn five years by the year of admission to be eligible for Primary One
- The child must turn six years by the year of admission to be eligible for Primary Two.
- Application forms cost the sum of N15,000.00 only (Fifteen thousand naira), should be paid to any FCMB Bank closest to you to the account stated below
FCMB Account Name Account No
Corona School, Apapa 0131201061
Corona School, Ikoyi 0131201030
Corona Day Nursery, Ikoyi 0131201078
Corona School, Gbagada 0131201085
Corona School, Victoria Island 0131201047
Corona School, Lekki 0131201092.
READ ALSO- University Of Porthacourt Postgradute school: How To Register, Check result Online And All You Need To Know
- Download and complete the application form from the school website http://www.coronaschools.org/page/?pid=33
- The completed application form alongside the following can be submitted in your preferred school from the first Monday in February of every year not later than a week from the day of purchase.
- bank deposit teller / payment receipt
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of immunization card
- Original birth certificate for sighting
- Parent’s passport photographs.
- An interview is held for applicants in Nursery One while a composed test is initially rendered to applicants in other classes, then followed by an oral interview.
- Applicants are not considered for induction into terminal classes, for example, Class Six yet exchanges from sister schools are handled on discretionary basis by the Heads of Schools.
- A Letter of Admission, Parents’ Undertaking and Illness Indemnity forms are issued to successful applicants within one week after the screening process.
- Acknowledgment of affirmation must be communication through payment of school fees in assigned banks and tellers submitted to the business office within a period of two weeks.
- Parents/Guardians get an appreciated pack giving them information on the preparatory process they are expected to give to the child for resumption.
- Visits are led on assigned Open Days by each school, some before and some after the interviews; this is communicated to parents/guardians by individual schools.
How To Pay School Fees
Payment of fees after gaining admission into the school can be made to individual schools through the bank accounts and account name stated above. After payment, tellers should be submitted to the business office within a period of two weeks.
Corona School Addresses
Corona School, Apapa
6 Park Lane,
Corona School, Gbagada
2-8, Olujobi Crescent,
Corona Day Nursery, Ikoyi
35 Mobolaji Johnson Avenue,
Corona School, Ikoyi
6 Mekunwen Road,
Corona School, Victoria Island
Waziri Ibrahim Crescent,
Corona School, Lekki
Abijo G.R.A Phase 2