Zenith Bank is a multinational financial services institution established in may 1990 which received its license as a commercial bank from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Its headquarters is in lagos Nigeria. With total assets worth about ₦4,739,825,000,000 (2016), Zenith Bank has served its customers for decades by creating several technological means to make banking easier including the adoption of the E-banking service.
Zenith Bank Internet And Mobile Banking
Using the Zenith Bank internet and mobile banking, you can access the bank’s services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from the comfort of your living room or anywhere. Account holders who do not wish to visit any of the branches can access their accounts, send and receive funds, and pay bills, at their convenience, with their mobile device or a computer.
Transferring Funds From Zenith Bank To Other Banks
- USSD Code
The Zenith Bank transfer USSD code allows account holders in Nigeria and other African countries to make fund transactions from Zenith Bank to other banks using their mobile phones.
In order to use Zenith Bank USSD Transfer Code on your phone, you must register your number for mobile money transfer – this must be done with the phone number you used to create the account with the bank. Activate this number for Zenith Bank mobile money transfer.
Once you are done with the above, follow these easy short guidelines to transfer money from your Zenith Bank account to any other Bank in Nigeria.
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number#. For instance *966*1000*1234567890# from the registered phone number with Zenith Bank.
- Follow the instructions your receive on-screen.
- Zenith Bank Internet Banking
To use this service, you must have signed up for the internet banking access and you must have a hard token hardware. The hard token is a small device used to generate different unique codes every time you want to make a transfer.
- Go to ibank.zenithbank.com
- Log into your account using your account number, pin or password, and token.
- After login in, proceed to the transfer option segment and choose transfer to other bank accounts.
- Fill in carefully all the essential details required on the transfer page interface. Endeavor to select the name of the bank.
- Generate a code which you will enter in the box provided for the token on the page, by pressing the button in your token.
- Crosscheck that everything is okay and click on the proceed option, and the money will be transferred at once.
Note: Sending money to accounts in other banks will attract a transfer charge.
Transfers made other banks outside Nigeria will use a different platform. The transfer charge too is different from transfer charges to other banks in Nigeria.
With the Zenith Bank customer care, you can make every inquiries, ask your questions about the App, Password issues, internet transactions, and others.
You contact ZenithCare on: 234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK Or contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
They can also reached on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Other Facts About Zenith Bank
Founder: Jim Ovia
Year foundered: May 1990, Nigeria
CEO from June 1, 2014: Peter Amangbo
Subsidiaries: Zenith Bank Gambia Limited; UK Limited; Sierra Leone Ltd; Ghana Ltd; Medicare; Pension Custodia Ltd; Nominees Ltd; Investment Banking Group, etc.
Chief Financial Officer: Mr. Stanley Amuchie