Crawford university is a privately owned Christian higher educational institution located at Igbesa, Ogun state. The school was founded in 2005 by Paul Akazue, the general overseer of the Apostolic Faith Church as at then.. It is officially accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The motto of the university is “Knowledge with Godliness” and the institution is committed to academic excellence and the highest levels of discipline and morals.
- Five O’level credit passes in English, Maths and any other relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must have selected the university as first choice in UTME or purchase change of institution form
- Applicants will be subjected to a screening test which will be both written and oral.
- Prospective postgraduate students, must possess not less than second class lower first degree in a relevant discipline before they can qualify for admission.
- Applicants will pay a non refundable fee of #10,000(Undergraduate) and #15,000 for (Postgraduate) into designated banks listed below application form.
- Application form can be downloaded online from the university’s website at www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng or purchased directly from the university’s registry.
- You will get a mail if your payment is successful, the mail will redirect you to the portal so you can start the application
- Enter your valid email in order to get your pin and serial no to login
- Fill the form and submit attached with the bank’s teller. You can submit to the university’s registry or scan the form and teller and send as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for processing.
- Wait for the screening date to be announced and participate in the screening exercise
- Monitor your admission and Check admission status online
List Of Courses / Departments in CRAWFORD
Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
Animal Production and Fisheries
Banking and Finance (Mgt)
Food Science and Technology
Geology And Mineral Sciences
Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Information and Communication Tech.
Mathematics And Statistics
Physics with Electronics
Political Science and International Relations
Soil Science and Environmental Management
Urban and Regional Planning
Pay School Fees
Application form (Undergraduate/JUPEB/D.E)-#10,000
Application form (Postgraduate)-#15,000
Acceptance fee (Undergraduate/Postgraduate)-#35,000
College of Business and Social sciences -#461,000
College of Natural and Applied science -#491,000
Postgraduate (Postgraduate Diploma)-#382,000
How To Pay School Fees
-You can pay into any of these bank accounts or pay online using your debit card
- Ecobank 4052000497
- GT Bank 0051223406
- UBA 1013638653
- Zenith Bank 1010785622
– Present the tellers at the bursary department in exchange for receipt.
- Visit the official website at www.crawfordportal.net/login
- Select students clearance then enter your details such as your name, email, phone no, amount paid, date paid on the teller and mode of payment then click the submit details button
- You will be required to change your pin and username then redirected to your homepage
- Select your courses then click save and submit online
Check Results Online
- Visit the official website at www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Select student login
- Enter your username and password then login.
- Select result checker and your results will be displayed
- Print results.