In today’s review, we would be looking at one of the most sort after school in lagos state and Nigeria at large. Day Waterman College is currently enrolling students seeking admission into the Educational Institution. Kindly see in the review the admission process that is the most convenient for you as we have given below different forms of securing admission with this institution.
Admission Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates seeking enrollment into Year 7 at the beginning of a school year in September must reach the age of 11 years by the 30th of September by the year of entry.
- Candidates seeking enrollment into Year 8, 9 and 10 at the beginning of a school year in September must reach the following ages 12, 13 and 14 by the 30th of September in that same year.
How To Apply
Candidates can either obtain their Application forms for the sum of N20,000 at the College’s Office in Lagos (18b Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi)
Fill an online application form and make payment of N20,000 at any sterling bank branch nearest to you or via bank transfer.
Note: Cash Payment is prohibited as the school authority do not encourage cash payment to anybody.
Acct Name: Day Waterman College
Acct No: 0006545382
Note: The child’s name should be used as reference for payment
Candidates can obtain their applications forms from:
DWC Liaison Office
18b Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi – Lagos.
Day Waterman College, School Address
Asu Village Road, Abeokuta – Sagamu Expressway, Abeokuta
To Apply And Fill The Form Online
- Click here to fill the application form online http://dwc.org.ng/admissions/online-application-form/ also download a copy to be submitted to the Admission officer @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your application form has been submitted, your examination centre will be communicated to you.
Entrance Examination Date
The Entrance Examination commences on 18th March, 2017 at the various test centers in Lagos, Abeokuta, Warri, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Bonny Island.
Candidates can also click on this link to view the various examination centres http://dwc.org.ng/admissions/examination-centres/
For further inquires, contact the Admissions officer @ email@example.com
How to Make School Fees Payment
After being admitted you are required to pay your school fees, which you can do online by following the simple steps.
- Visit dwc.org.ng and click on Pay Fees at the top right hand corner of the website
- You will be directed a page requesting you to follow 4 steps to make the online payment.
- In the first page you are required to fill information such as payment purpose, name of student, year group etc
- Remember to take note of the asterisks present on some information you are required to fill. That information is compulsory and must be filled before you can move to the next stage.
- Next, you will be shown a page which lists payment purposes. you are required to click on School Fees Payment
- Next, you will be taken to a page with alphabetical listing. You are required to click on the D and then click on Day Waterman College
- Then you are taken to another page, which will require you to fill in the student’s details again.
- After filling the form, you are required to click continue.
- The page will reload and you are required to click on confirm and continue, make sure you checked if you filled in the correct information before proceeding.
- Next a page load which you are asked to choose the card which you will use in making payment. Options like Mastercard, Verve, Visa and Bank Transfer.
- You are also required to print and keep handy your payment receipt for future purposes.
If you encounter any problems, filling the form or making payment, please use the comment box below or kindly put a call through to the school authority through the list of contact information provided above.