This Access Bank mobile money transfer step by step guide is created to give you the much needed information. Now access Bank has finally updated their website for Internet Banking, and now they have some new options for users. However, they have special USSD codes to make mobile money transfers no matter the kind of phone or telecommunication operator you are using.
So What Is A Mobile Money Transfer And How To Do Them?
Irrespective of the fact that Nigeria is developing very fast, we still have a lot of people who do not know that you don’t have to go to the banking hall to make any money transactions again. Now we have many Banks in Nigeria and almost all the big banks gives their customers the possibility of mobile money transfers. We have three basic ways you can do it:
- Through USSD codes
- Through the website of the bank or special website for online banking
- Through apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phones.
Here Are The Transactions You Can Perform On Access Bank Transfer Code
With your phone, you can be able to perform all basic transactions listed below.
- You can make Bills Payment.
- You can manage the Beneficiary.
- You can request & Hotlist ATM Card.
- You can make Inter & Intra Bank Funds Transfer.
- You can perform Self & Third Party Airtime Recharge.
- You can Check Balance.
- You can view Transaction History.
- You can Easily Locate any Access Bank Branches & ATM Close to your Location.
- Note that the highest airtime purchase a day is N20, 000 (Twenty thousand Naira).
- And the highest transaction you can perform daily is N100, 000 (One hundred thousand Naira).
However, this service is mainly for all Access Bank customers
So for you to be qualified for this service, you must have an account with access and your number should be registered to Access bank.
Also note that the service is available 24 hours.
You need to Register Your Access Bank Phone Number
First thing, you will need to register for USSD banking just dial *901# on your phone.
Secondly, you will be asked to put your BVN number to finalize registration.
READ ALSO- How To Use The UBA Udirect For Different Transaction And Charges
FOR YOU TO TRANSFER MONEY WITH ACCESS BANK MOBILE TRANSFER CODE
If you want to Transfer to another Access Bank Account
Just dial *901*1*the AMOUNT*your Account Number# and then your last 4-digits of your BVN number. For example, 901*1*7000*1234567890#, that is if you want to transfer 7,000 naira to 1234567890 via the mobile phone number you used to open your Access Bank account.
- IN CASE YOU WANT TO TRANSFER TO NON ACCESS BANK ACCOUNTS
Just dial *901*2*the AMOUNT*your Account Number#. Example, 901*2*6000*0987654321# that is if you are transferring 6,000 naira to a first Bank , UBA, UNITY Bank etc user.
- LET’S BUY AIRTIME WITH THE CODE:
For Airtime Recharge With Access Bank Transfer USSD
To Recharge Your Access Bank Phone Number
Simply dial *901*Amount# for instance, if you intent to recharge N3000, just dial *901*3000#
And To Recharge Another Phone Number
Just dial *901*the Amount*the Mobile Number#. Example, *901*3000*07065438234#
To Check YOUR Account Balance Using Access Bank USSD Code
Just dial *901*5# and then your last 4-digits of your BVN number to authorize it.
1 thought on “Different Transactions You Can Perform On Access Bank Mobile Transfer Step By Step Procedures”